Motorcycle= A drug

Ringo

Does this make sense to anyone else? I ride because i like the feeling and its amazing. I dont quite get the same feeling as i do in a fast convertable. But risk reward, i am hearing more and more people say that they dont want to, and know it would be fun but they cant risk dieing...i hear that and i kind of cringe but are they really that far off? Im thinking the chances are higher and higher with every crash that in the future bikes could very well get banned off the track.

Don't know the facts but I would guess there is more people dying in cars than on motorcycles. It's just when its a bike most people say the guy on the bike was prolly being a idiot.

yea but in accidents, a person in a car is less likely to be fataly injured or become a vegetable. Dont you think ?

I agree with the de stress thing to it is a great stress reliever, it kind of erases every thing else in your mind for the time being, because you concentrate on your surroundings and dont let your mind run wild.

Don't know the facts but I would guess there is more people dying in cars than on motorcycles. It's just when its a bike most people say the guy on the bike was prolly being a idiot.

You have to take into account that 80% of the population drives a car and only 10% rides, so of course more people die in cars than motorcycles.

You have to take into account that 80% of the population drives a car and only 10% rides, so of course more people die in cars than motorcycles.

We could eliminate 100% of car/bike accidents by banning cars too.

Doesn't make it a reasonable idea. Try outlawing bikes and watch riders across the country (and probably smokers, sky divers, etc.) finally band together for a single common goal.

If the freedom lovers allow our freedoms to be legislated away, then we deserve it.