Dragon trip video bickering and general douchbaggery

wicked94s10

Very nice, good job speeding and passing both cars and bikes in no passing zones. Way to record your law breaking activities. Its because of pe ople like you that the dragon is no longer fun thanks

Wow! Sorry dude. I can see this video has brought up some repressed emotions. Terribly sorry that riders like "us" make your dragon experience not fun anymore. Maybe you would like to further elaborate on a specific example on how you were personally affected by such foolhardy acts of recklessness while riding the dragon. Perhaps I would better understand how my actions affect the other riders and I could use better judgment next time.

~Hopefully my sarcasm is coming across as clearly as yours;).

• Upvote 1

lets put it this way I have never posted a video of me passing in a no paying zone on a public forum. Nor do I cross the double yellow line with a blind corner ahead of me, had a sport bike blown around there they both would have been toast. Just the same as after his peg dig into the ground he shot into the other lane. Had a bike been going the other way he would have got creamed. Had it been a car he could have easily have easily killed then we would all be on here feeling bad he died. Again because of people posting videos of stuff like this there are always cops at the dragon and sport riders have a bad image. You can't honestly say he was riding good, he was all over the lane, over both the double yellow and white line while doing at least twenty over the speed limit

Again all the videos of people driving stupid and breaking the law does not help. Well it helps attract people that want to break the law. And like you said getting hit head on which is from people driving in the wrong lane which he did in this video

Did you watch the same video i watched? That is far from stupid riding, at least by the camera bike. Looked to me like the cruiser pulled over to let him by, he didn't even cross center for that pass. That was pretty easy riding IMO. One bobble when the brake lever hit, but he was already through the turn basically and more than likely had a good line of sight.

That's probably one of the most tame deals gap videos i've seen.

Not the worst I have seen by far thats not what I said. Its called breaking the law and recording it. Do you take your video camera when you go out and break into places? He went left of center at least 3 times his friend did a few more. I believe he passed a bike and a car his friend passed two of each all in a no passing zone. So yeah I believe I watched the same video you did. I have seen people hit the dragon alot harder and drive worse but call it how you see it post a few more up

"but he was already through the turn basically and more than likely had a good line of sight" He would have had a good line of sight into the front of a car had it been coming the other way that is one of the dumbest statements I have ever heard

No I posted pictures of my ride, the couple videos I posted were examples of the roads I went on when someone asked about the route I took. Maybe I should have added that I figured people would know because I believe the one was in a car, just a couple example videos to show people the areas

"but he was already through the turn basically and more than likely had a good line of sight" He would have had a good line of sight into the front of a car had it been coming the other way that is one of the dumbest statements I have ever heard

Meaning, Had he been earlier in the corner, He had plenty of time and lane to settle the bike back down after it came up when he touched. Since he was already through it looked like he was just being lazy. Not good practice, but not exactly dangerous either. Jesus Christ you need to lighten up.

Honestly, In my opinion it looked like he slowed down too much and the bike fell into the corner on him. Better body position and less lean angle would have helped. The guy has room for improvement in his riding, but nowhere in the video was he going above his skill level.

Edited by mgbgt89

I respect that you feel he was not riding beyond his limit but I feel if he had control he would have been in his own lane. It came close to a face plant if I recall correctly thats the corner with the camera man, maybe he was riding beyond his limit to get a cool photo who knows.

And as for you tbutera2112 I doubt this conversation has any effect on you since you dont ride . But who knows maybe you can take your hillbilly truck down and have a hee haw or something in the parking lot maybe talk about how you wish you had a bike with all the bikers.