I'm itching to ride 8/20 - Anyone available???

Bkizz

Hey guys, I haven't been out in a few weeks and really want to go on a ride tomorrow. I'm not looking for anything long...maybe 50 miles or so. I'd like to leave around 11ish tomorrow morning and head up Riverside Dr to Delaware, over to 315 and back down. I live off on the west side near West Broad/Galloway Rd. Anyone available??

I might be able to do this. I'll have to see what we have going on. I want to go for a ride, but not an all day thing, or I would go on the CSBA ride. This will be the first weekend I have off that nothing is planned for all day Saturday in a couple months! :D

I might be able to do this. I'll have to see what we have going on.

Let's do it! You know you wanna! I'm in the same boat...I wanna do it early so I'm not killing the whole day. Not to mention my GF will be preoccupied so that will keep her off my back...she HATES HATES HATES my bike. I can't understand why. :rolleyes: haha

Let's do it! You know you wanna! I'm in the same boat...I wanna do it early so I'm not killing the whole day. Not to mention my GF will be preoccupied so that will keep her off my back...she HATES HATES HATES my bike. I can't understand why. :rolleyes: haha

Time for a new GF? :lol: That's 1000% just a joke, btw...

I'll know this evening.

Anybody else want to join?

I had fun, and was glad to see you out riding! I wish I had the time to drag you out more often! :lol:

Did you check the mileage? I know it wasn't all that much, but any miles on the bike is fun!

Btw... I looped 270 as a result of going over to meet you! I hit 270 to the shop at Cleveland Ave., then around to your side of town, then I took the bottom of 270 to get back to 161! That's the first time I've ever done that, even if it wasn't a continuous loop.