Free copy of the Constitution

Casper

The Constitution is a living document. Therefore' date=' owning one constitutes slavery. How's that bit of irony jerk your chain?[/quote']

Well, no. Using your theory, that means slaves would have to be clones of other living beings.

Back OT...

I have a handful of the copies from the Heritage Foundation. I think that's the only time I've ever been to their website, but I think I got 20 COPIES. It also includes the Declaration of Independence.

If anybody wants one, hit me up.

Definitely interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are in love with that site.

Yeah I like the site because it's one of the few news outlets that don't ignore the important issues and don't follow the mainstream globalist agenda. A good example illustrating the controlled media is how they ignored Ron Paul, despite him being a front runner. It's not a news source for people that can't handle the truth.

they gave me one at my graduation. its a full size "replica" or whatever...they tried to make it look like parchment and such...came in a big frame...its kinda neat

at least, i think it was my graduation....mighta been my home room teacher, he was a big history buff...dont remember