Saturday 8/27

NinjaDoc

So this coming Saturday, weather looks awesome (if the storm dies down) some of us are planning to ride, not a marathon trip. As of now the presumed route will be route 9 and route 164, time of meet will be around 9 and ride to be done by 2:00 so we get rest of the day for daily stuff. The complete route and other specifics about meet and all I will post by evening, as always open to suggestions, we can always mould it to meet more riders preference.

Me, Armith and scio are in as of now, hope more peeps join up, we can meet up in Akron area if it's easier for extreme northys

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry i could not post much more details as of yesterday

Route: http://g.co/maps/heuu

Total miles: About 100 miles

Expected time of meet: 9: 30 AM ( margin of 30 minutes )

Meeting spot: 2612 cleveland ave, SW Canton 44707 (very close to 800 - 77)

Expected time of finish: before 2 pm

Expected no: of riders: about 4 as of now may be more, waiting for reply. Aetesh might as well join.

Pace: armith and siac gonna be fast and ride up front, me and josh will be chugging along behind :) we know the route so no need for frequent stops for us to catch up, we will eventually.

Gear: minimum, helmet, gloves and jacket, if u have full one wear one :)

This is a presumed route i put up so that people from around canton/akron/cleveland can join up. Hope fully some body else who sees this in time might wanna drop by. If you want to change the meet spot or time or even the route to better suit majority of riders plz do suggest.

Every ones welcome to ride there own pace, and be nice and friendly to your neighborhood film maker who might be walking around you and your bike with a go pro :)

Edited by NinjaDoc

depending on what others want, we can always get STD at the end of the ride lol since we passing that, there chicken was as goood as there burgers,

I only wish i was fast so i could actually ride way up front, stand by some corners to take video of you guys cornering and stuff, but for now, :( all i can do is take long shots of you guys passing 2 curves ahead of me haha

And by wash my bike I mean let it sit outside and hope it rains between now and then...

And by responsible riding techniques I mean not doing anything that could scuff up my duck tape and crushed pepsi can knee pucks. Or cause the ground to shake violently.:D

I only wish i was fast so i could actually ride way up front, stand by some corners to take video of you guys cornering and stuff, but for now, :( all i can do is take long shots of you guys passing 2 curves ahead of me haha

you know if we happen to find some good places for "action shots" not like we can't stop and have everyone make a couple passes real quick before moving on.

Could always mount the gopro facing back on my bike and i could get some footage of everyone just work up and back thru the group so everyone gets some facetime.

And by wash my bike I mean let it sit outside and hope it rains between now and then...

And by responsible riding techniques I mean not doing anything that could scuff up my duck tape and crushed pepsi can knee pucks. Or cause the ground to shake violently.:D

hahhaha

couple of quick stops. Yea if others are okay with ti i am always game, Am as equally interested in videography as riding, hopefully can make a good one out of this ride, am learning from small mistakes from previous rides.

hey IP, if you are coming along from ravenna and going back , total ride would be about 200 + miles rite, plus the route is pretty nice and twisty, good day, ..nice ride... why waste it? if no other rides planned just jump right in and go home with a wide grin :D

Ah nice route, but some of them including me had to be back early, :(

may be we can do this the next weekend? and i am pretty sure more people would join if we put this up early + same set of group if possible. plus i want to pack in more experience before we hit 536 since many said its dangerous for me and josh i guess

Edited by NinjaDoc