Saturday 8/27

NinjaDoc

What is 2612 Cleveland Ave SW?

A Subway? That's what Google maps shows.

It'll take me an hour and 20 minutes just to get there :p Boooo.

sorry about that josh, but pretty much straight ride for you. straight down 77,

u can meet up with mike in akron to ride down to the spot, not much difference but still. I wish there was some other clevelanders to ride down with ya

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry about that josh, but pretty much straight ride for you. straight down 77,

u can meet up with mike in akron to ride down to the spot, not much difference but still. I wish there was some other clevelanders to ride down with ya

I don't know who Mike is and I'm still not sure where we're meeting, other than an address :) Restaurant? Parking lot? House? :)

Ah nice route, but some of them including me had to be back early, :(

may be we can do this the next weekend? and i am pretty sure more people would join if we put this up early + same set of group if possible. plus i want to pack in more experience before we hit 536 since many said its dangerous for me and josh i guess

ok.... maybe in the next weekends.....

Leaving for a West Virginia SEO ride with a guy from Youngstown in about an hour here, I should get to Bethlehem, WV (starting point 3 1/2 hours away) around 11:30 a.m....Is it really worth it, hell yeah...:D

back home,

awesome ride, nice day .. nice to meet IP and josh for first time,

Every thing went as per schedule then i realized tire pressure was low, and thx to armith i was saved, or else i would have rode the trip like that. Hence we showed up late, sorry guys

Anyways the usual during ride, mike rode his exhaust off, the little buel with the giant on top rode like crazy, its high time he gets a bigger bike. I called him to give me company out in the back and there he goes vrooom up front and in the ending pushing me to ride harder and keep up with all. Shot some footage with go pro, was randomly switching the cam on and off while riding, hope it helped to get smaller clips in.

Following uncle punks advice i am gaining little by little confidence and speed, i think if i try hard enuf i can keep up and not delay the group much.

anyways hope this time there were not much vibration or dirt on the video. I tried to ride like a maniac and go up front so that i could get off bike and get some video of you guys taking a corner or some thing, but by the time i manned up to do it we were out of any good corners.

Stopped to get some STD, and HD boys and girls were crawling all over it, hence got a subway lol and rode home. hope every one reached home safe

Till next time,

oh by the way, 542 freshly paved, awesome ride.

Awesome ride... My first real group ride, too.

Got some great advice from IP on improving my riding skills, and it was great to meet the rest of you... Thanks to NinjaDoc for organizing and getting me to come out, and to I.P. for leading most of the way. And to Siacono for getting me back to 77 on the way back home.

My ass is killing me and my lips are chapped :)

I stopped at State 8's showroom on the way home, and then http://www.ohiomotorcycle.com also, since I passed them and didn't know they were there... They were a lot friendlier.

I sat on 600RRs, zx-6Rs, 650R's, etc. I've got the bug and need to move up :)

One guess who was up til 5 am... sigh..

At least I didn't come tired and endanger myself or the group though!

Rats! Would've been nice to ride with an EX-500... It's on my list of possible bikes.

It's a long list, LOL, half the bikes ever made are on it :)

One guess who was up til 5 am... sigh..

At least I didn't come tired and endanger myself or the group though!

I am seriously doubting u even exist ... May be this is a bot whose location was given as Youngstown :).. Next time we will make an evening ride around here.. At least we all yt boys need to meet