DAYTON - Anybody want to ride Saturday at 1pm?

NinjaNick

As the thread title says....post here if you want to. To be honest It would be best if you are not new to riding and not afraid to twist the throttle. Going with or without you so if you want let me know. Roads are kind of twisty a bit, not the greatest, but best for south of Dayton. It's all country and empty further we go.

Kiddo duty here too while husband gets to do some riding around tomorrow. Don't get to ride much ever since we had the spawn. Monday and Tuesday to and from work if the weather's nice are my days only because I don't have to drop off or pick up Max from daycare.

Otherwise, I'd be there too...

HONKEY!

Kiddo duty here too while husband gets to do some riding around tomorrow. Don't get to ride much ever since we had the spawn. Monday and Tuesday to and from work if the weather's nice are my days only because I don't have to drop off or pick up Max from daycare.

Otherwise, I'd be there too...

HONKEY!

I can relate. Since my boys were born I get one day a weekend now.

Oh, nice touch with the honky. Boy that brings back the old days. Ha-ha.

Many missed a very nice ride. Left at 1pm and got home at 5pm. Sucks that some of the Dayton lurkers didn't meet up with us. I know who they are because they added me as friends. :p

Off topic here...I live near US35 and I can hear some sportbikes getting it on as I type this....they're just lucky my 14 isn't out there because I'm drinking...:lol: Damn my heart pumps hard when I hear the roar of a bike at full throttle like I just did....soooo sexy. :bow:

Edited by NinjaNick

its alright all those guys dont ride, theyre prolly just heading to bar louie.

glad you had a good ride.

Thanks....and those bikes I just heard probably are heading to or leaving there.. I just realized I'm odd...I have blue lights under my bike, but I never ride at night but one time since I put them on. :lol: I guess I just ran out of things to put on my bike since I have everything aftermarket on it. Next is PAINT!:cool:

What about engine work?

True! But I heard they run HOT for street riding and are best for just strip. NOS or turbo is good...but NOS is most affordable but needs refilled constantly and turbo is $4999 just for a stage 1, without installation fees. :(

Sucks I couldn't make it either man, but we had a busy little weekend -- figures, I come off of nightshift to more plans than I have time for.......I'm in about the same boat as you with my schedule, except my free time to ride is usually 1 or 2 weekday evenings after work.......but thanx again for the invite, we definitely need to hook up so our bikes can get to know each other :D

I've been wanting to plan a ride for this area to meet up and I can't even seem to find time to do that, just one more item on the list!!

Operation Welcome Home Poker Run for the Vietnam Vets

DATE/TIME September 3, 2011 Last bike out at 1PM

DIRECTIONS 6024 Rip Rap Rd Dayton, OH 45424

CITY / STATE Dayton, Ohio (OH)

DESCRIPTION The Operation Welcome Home Poker Run for the Vietnam Vets will be held on September 3rd, 2011.

The Operation Welcome Home Poker Run for the Vietnam Vets will feature a 50/50 raffle, Live Music, Car Show, Bikini Bike Wash, Corn Hole Tournament, and Much More!

Please contact for more information: -937.307.6674

We hope to see you there!