4th Annual Fall Leaf Tour.

Unk Greg

Briiiinnnnggg, briiinnggg...hey mike ya up? Meeting at Tim Bottoms 5am plus or minus.....waiting for fog to burn off- right. Or at least more sunlite.

Sunday looking at weather...10am will call it off...if no call we are out and about.

Martinsbuurg at 11am. See ya later.

• 2 weeks later...
Uhmmm, still building the dvd....hang in there okay....just back from Toledo...I think I have some new recruits for the roads down here! :-)

Very cool. Wish I could've made this ride. One day I'll actually make it on a ride with you. :lol:

I have this Sat. off and the 10 day forecast says it's going to be a decent day with highs of 59 and lows of 45 so it shouldn't take that long to warm up to a decent temp. It would be a quick put together for a ride but that's the way it has to be this time of year. An idea, maybe head down to the Zanesville area by way of Henpeck and Rain Rock to 79 on over to 60 and go in the back way. 60 has just been paved down that way and has some good scenery also. Headed that way a couple weeks ago to try and find the exotic animal farm that's got so much attention but ran out of time. This ride would have to be for us slooow rollers, too good to rush through. I'll send this to you as a email also since you have limited internet at times. Let me know.

Weekends are free again...classes and final taken. Took me awhile to get online. Sign in not going thru. Will try a real computer this am. Was on Henpeck Rd. Fallsburg and back up 586. Got the deer near home on the straight stretch b4 Killbuck.

okay...i'm on a real computer...well a laptop...AND the pics came up. Great and thanks for posting pics. Looking good!

Hmmmm, maybe I can transfer them to a flash drive and add them to the idling in my movie making computer.....;>)

Thanks....Mike B. looked at Jeep from deer strike...some household drywall screws have things held in place until this weekend and I can adapt other things to fix damage. Hood is holding headlite in.....Don't think I have caught up with Kawi as yet - only three deer so far...knocking on wood (or maybe it's particle bd with a vinyl covering!!??)

AAARRRGGGHH!! I'm back...laptop froze up ! I think that my electronic luck would be a super Hollywood movie....Alien touches earthlings electrical devices and they quit working....panic sets in as earth goes dark with no electricity (or devices quit that are powered by electric). I wonder if Lehman's Hardware has kerosene powered computers.

Psst! Lehmans is/was a nice ride to visit...old timey non-electric appliances and they have a lunch place too now! Beemer boys loved it....plan yer next road trip now.

What a hoot! Another freeze up...found your album Whitestone. But only two or three pics and laptop stopped.....hmmm it mentioned 347 attacks by some sinister forces....so scrub it clean is in order! Mike! Your pics are still gone...can't even find the email now! Mike can you send them again?

Curious?!! Cursor is randomly jumping into different areas of text while I'm typing. Maybe I should start another string on computer random-ness.

Outa here...gotta duct tape jeep together to get to work!

Burning dvds...went with what footage i had. PLAYS:14 minutes 22 secs. Screen had a big red area in the panel for available memory or disc space...teeny tiny slot of green (2 or 3%)...so went with it.

A dozen spoken for....yell if ya want...Whitestone...JRMMIII? Lemme know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ho, Ho, Ho....Motociclista. Your books were great gift...they all loved 'em. AND more comments about sitting and reading straight thru.

Thinking about going out today....y'all got that bike on the ground yet? Momma unit & i were out Dec 26. Problee Noonish today for riding.

• 2 months later...

Update...of a sorts....guy out Sunday and said it looks like Hot Rod City is belly up. So will watch for auction notice and maybe get a neon sign or gas pump for man room!

Otherwise we here at work are looking to ride to Iron Pony....saloon not the farkle place. Will post up when i can find a real computer and firm date.