Group ride 8/27/31 Fun edit

NinjaDoc

Thx guys, I wish every body showed showman ship like mike in front of camera doing some stuff , may be as you guys see me more and more with the damn camera walking around evry body will be hahaha

Anyways what will be a big favor is having small stops in between rides around good curves, so I can have different angles of u guys tacking curves and over type of shots, the on board cam view is so monotonous

Haha Coming up with a bg music is so hard, any song with lyrics sounded absurd on the video since there was no relation, then the pure oontz oont music like trance house etc etc I don't have interest as well, I feel most riders are inclined towards rock, what kinda music u prefer?

Btw bike rides smooth, nice job paul, both side just below tank was getting too hot, I presume it's just the weather, sound is loud ... Real loud :D prolly will get the insert

Fun video. I wish I was taking a camera to Deal's Gap. I'd give you the footage and let you mock up something nice... but you'd have to use the music I give you. This "oontz' date=' oontz" business just ain't my bag. :lol:

Ride safe tomorrow!![/quote']

we should have 2 gopro's for the trip :D

Have a Safe ride guys, bad it's good that you are able to laff and say u ride at the rear, that shows u don't have dangerous ego which makes many people blind and not able to think & ride safe.

true that. My ego is rather large when it comes to plenty of other things, thankfully riding is not one. Even if I were ever to be better than slow, I still don't mind being towards the back. I am still a terrible judge of corner entry speed and what line to take so its far easier for me to see what the others are doing and try to imitate that. When I get separated from the pack is when I get even slower but eh I don't really care. So long as I have a good time and make it back in one piece, I'm a happy camper :D