This can't be real, and if it is, this guy is nuts!

Kent2406

Wow, thats a nice dirt track late model in the rear. Looked it up and I don't recognize the number and location so must be local. But I'd say its legit, some of the people I see at the races, even working on cars look a lot worse than that guy.

I used to pit crew too and some folks are pretty crazy!

why? if you remove the skin all the way, theres nothing left of the ink is there?

Ink is actually in and under the skin. Grinding it off does not get rid of it, just makes you bloody. Heals then you have a hard to read blob of ink blood and scab material. once healed it would look like total shit.

I've seen guys bite it wearing shorts with tatoos on their legs. The ultimate removal tool of blacktop will completely fuck a tatoo up but not remove it. and that is with just the top layers taken off. Now the one buddy of mine that hit and skid, and is missing two layers and has muscle and nerve damage. Yeah sure his tat is completely gone.

He'll be calling her back before the weekend. True love never dies. Too bad he cant' say the same about brain cells.

^^^ Ding ding ding, we have a winnar.

Maybe wear a shirt with sleeves?

Get another tattoo over top of it/blend it in/something other than a grinding wheel?

Jeez-o-petes.

Ink is actually in and under the skin. Grinding it off does not get rid of it, just makes you bloody. Heals then you have a hard to read blob of ink blood and scab material. once healed it would look like total shit.

I've seen guys bite it wearing shorts with tatoos on their legs. The ultimate removal tool of blacktop will completely fuck a tatoo up but not remove it. and that is with just the top layers taken off. Now the one buddy of mine that hit and skid, and is missing two layers and has muscle and nerve damage. Yeah sure his tat is completely gone.

the guys doing it this way are taking it down past every layer....you can actually see the ink wash out....it would be permanently gone like your buddy's... i cant imagine the pain assosciated with grinding through every layer...i would almost say using a razor blade and like flaying the skin off would hurt less than the grinder

i saw the razor blade method done in high school...some kid gave himself a tattoo fucking around with a tattoo gun, it was some scriggly ass smiley face...completely dumb shit...once it healed up, he took a razor blade and skimmed it off....the dude had some shit wrong with him, he did all kinds of stuff like that.....he used to cut himself and draw pictures with blood...oh how i loved high school :rolleyes:

Edited by Steve Butters