Ashtabula Covered Bridge Ride 2011?

armith

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is no way we could do it the 7th.. that is when the Covered Bridge festival is.. That would be way too much unsafe FAIL to even be considered..

Yeah that is when the local dbags do their annual bridge and bar tour. Harleys lined up down both sides of the road, blocking traffic... Basic douchebaggery

If anyone wants to join the parade ride of all the bridges on the 9th. check this out-

Dude-

Sun. October 9, 2011 "16th ANNUAL V-TWIN COVERED BRIDGE RIDE" FREE EVENT

Starts at McDonalds SR-534 & I-90 Geneva, Ohio and ends at Harassments Bar & Grill Jefferson, Ohio. PULL OUT AT 11AM SHARP! This is the largest covered bridge ride in the state of Ohio and maybe the USA. Enjoy the countryside and small farm villages along with Ohio's best covered bridges. Stops along the way at certain covered bridges for photo shoots, hot cider and snacks.

http://www.v-twincruisers.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=37&Itemid=92

I did this once when I first started riding. You spend more time with your feet on the ground than on your pegs. Good for some maybe, not for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, I'm out.. Way too much "life" happening coupled with the shakey weather. It would be very difficult for me to block off the necessary time to go forward with this ride with and meet obligations especially with minimal commitment.

Anyone wishing to take the lead the ride, feel free to PM me and I can send info on the planned route, otherwise consider the ride cancelled. :(

Sorry...