Dream Big group ride: can it be real? State Wide?

NinjaDoc

So back on topic, where are the north west side people wanting to meet up? Looks like we have people coming from Berea, N. olmstead, Brookpark, Lakewood. And if Justin can stand the cold start maybe Elyria. So does anyone have a spot they feel is central? It is about 70 miles to meet in Bolivar from my place so figure we are gonna need to meet somewhere around 9 am and be on the road around 9:15. I plan to slab it down 77s unless someone has a better route. And no taking 84 down is no better just slower and more deer.

So back on topic, where are the north west side people wanting to meet up? Looks like we have people coming from Berea, N. olmstead, Brookpark, Lakewood. And if Justin can stand the cold start maybe Elyria. So does anyone have a spot they feel is central? It is about 70 miles to meet in Bolivar from my place so figure we are gonna need to meet somewhere around 9 am and be on the road around 9:15. I plan to slab it down 77s unless someone has a better route. And no taking 84 down is no better just slower and more deer.

I'm good with the slab down. Gets a bit buzzy on the 500, but nothing unbearable.

What about meeting somewhere along 480. Maybe the best buy lot on ridge? Should be central enough for most and kind of on the way down.

Was thinking more of the bp station on 82 right off 77s. Think that's broadveiw hts. Would be better then riding north east to meet then heading south. I am use to taking 71 to 18 to 77. But that's kinda out of the way for guys closer to 77.

Even better.

9am?

Was thinking more of the bp station on 82 right off 77s. Think that's broadveiw hts. Would be better then riding north east to meet then heading south. I am use to taking 71 to 18 to 77. But that's kinda out of the way for guys closer to 77.

i would be good with that, there would be 2 of us

Alright then the north west meet up spot is the BP station on rt. 82 right by 77s. It is across the street from stonewall shooting range. Meet up time is 9 am rolling out by 9:15. So far looks like 4 of us from up north west. Sniper you gonna make this ride??

Yes, I'm trying to talk the wife in coming as well.

Still planning on it. Tire should be on by Tuesday. So, as long as it's not raining and cold I'll be there. I would prefer rt. 44 then some type of cross over. I'll try to map something up and see how long it could take. It's going to be a cold start, I have a feeling.