Dream Big group ride: can it be real? State Wide?

NinjaDoc

that's enough of that talk.... don't scare any riders away.... we're not doing track speeds anyway.....

i've never been to the track yet and I doubt I'm track speed anyway. My point was that the roads down south far exceed the ones in southern ohio condition-wise. My biggest road block in riding well is a mental block regarding road condition. I'm the last person in the world that would ever think or say I'm anywhere near fast. Above average...probably but I'm nothing special

so just come on bad324 it's gonna be fun.

like i said, sundays are out for me for sure

You should PM Casper and run that by him before you went much farther on that. OhioRiders is his.

sure will do that, i am not aiming for any profit from this, at least i hope i dont loose money by ordering excess numbers. And never ever will this be a mode of income for me in future.

As far as i see, i think this will be a good advertisement for him, just like the stickers.

like i said, i love this group and made it as a fan out of respect for it. thats all.

:lol: Half the time I dont even make the ones that I plan that start 15 mins from my house.

:lol: i also realized i am always late for rides happening close to house, but right on time when i have to slab over hours

i pmed casper, hoping for favorable reply, the following discussion applies only if he gives thumbs up, hope every one who wants a T. post fast with a size so we can get a total count and order soon and avoid express shipping cost.

Is white on black or black on white better?

any other color combo will cost extra, but its okay if we have lot of orders which i doubt.

does any body know any local t printers who will give us a discount?

black or white?

black.jpgwm-front.jpg

Black :D <-- you fuckers better not take that outta context.

:lol:

Ah casper gave thumbs up :) and he wants a large size :D

so as of now its

1. Hollywood - L

2. Mike53 - XL

3. Casper- L

4. Speedtriple - L ?

5. Ninjadoc -M

14 to 16 more and its a worth while effort? Personally i like the black print on white shirt since I am guessing it will give a much more clear and legible print. Since the design is kinda hazy one i am wondering how good the outcome will be.

Absolutely, am also thinking the same , will ask them personally about outcome, and change the garnish accordingly,

I was planning on getting this done online, if anybody knows any local t printer that would have been nice, and thus we can over come the bottle neck of shipping charges/ delay etc

Some riders want 24 some want 25 to finalize we would have to poll I guess to make it fair to every one :(

So t shirt color would be black, I will get a final count from every one.

set up the poll.

RULE:

ONLY VOTE FOR ONE DAY

RULE:

ONLY VOTE IF YOU ARE AT LEAST 75% SURE YOU'LL MAKE the day you vote for.

The first rule of ride club is you don't talk about ride club.

The second rule of ride club is ignore all postings of fonts > 12pt or in all caps

hahaha :lol: loved that movie

wow that was a blinder , anyways i set up the survey, just easy 5 clicks to answer, plz do answer this to make the ride much much easier

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8V5GWM3

I have a feeling that some people might think i am enjoying power play or something, plz dont think like that, Am just trying to put this together thats all. And i am a good armchair-forum organizer, but when it comes to real life and getting things together during the actual day i would greatly apreciate any body with experience and "people person" to handle it. I am an introvert :o would be walking around hiding behind the lens.

Will send to many people via PM since most will miss this survey from thread, sorry for this constant PM bombardment.