Dream Big group ride: can it be real? State Wide?

NinjaDoc

IF anyone from the west side of CLE to Valley View is making this ride, please PM me. I need to get a set of gloves to Siacono, and will be out of town on business for the weekend. Your help here would be appreciated by us both. Thanks!

IF anyone from the west side of CLE to Valley View is making this ride, please PM me. I need to get a set of gloves to Siacono, and will be out of town on business for the weekend. Your help here would be appreciated by us both. Thanks!

Yes, very much so... Thanks in advance for whom ever can deliver..

Wanna get out for a ride before hand... deliver to me before the group ride

and I will fill your tank for ya.... (no cage, bike only) lol

do you work in valley view? There is a small chance I might be able to help out this week since my office is very close to where he lives

I'm not digging the weather for Sunday..

i know me either, but if i end up going you have no choice but to attend. I can say that if its cold and rainy to start there is no chance of me making it at all

.... radar on sunday will be key.... looks ok for now, but who knows what will pop up. just in case. I'm ready for either 10/1/11 or 10/2/11... it'll be gettin' cooler though so lets just pray for sunshine and 80 degree weather for THIS sunday....

it'll be cool to see the mix of bikes we all bring...

this thread reminded me how much i hate reading....

this sounds fun, and I may join for the slower group.... and this, this is for justin... I MAY JOIN IFF the weather is nice, my bike doesn't break down, my family doesn't get sick, I don't get sick, my house doesn't burn down, something at work doesn't come up, i still feel like it, and anything else of any consequence doesn't impede my desire/ability to attend. - really on like a 10% chance I'll make it. :p

this thread reminded me how much i hate reading....

this sounds fun, and I may join for the slower group.... and this, this is for justin... I MAY JOIN IFF the weather is nice, my bike doesn't break down, my family doesn't get sick, I don't get sick, my house doesn't burn down, something at work doesn't come up, i still feel like it, and anything else of any consequence doesn't impede my desire/ability to attend. - really on like a 10% chance I'll make it. :p

:D

there are bunch of others coming from down south, hopefully all of u guys can meet and ride up together.

Hopefully the weather holds up. Additional, mem card and battery ready for the gopro, t shirts hopefully will be here by Saturday evening after paying extra for rush work and expedited shipping, every thing looks in place, just the weather :(

Weather is looking a tad bit better....

If I can make it to Bolivar...and back home...without the toes and fingers turning blue and going numb in below 60 weather, I'm in.

Only below 60 and you start turning blue.... damn you must be cold blooded...

Only below 60 and you start turning blue.... damn you must be cold blooded...

same here, just the hands, :( body even face adjust with cold but not hands. Good pair of gloves and extra layer of cloth helped me to ride in below 60.

and like i said, every one just believe the weather is going to be excellent and it will be so just by sheer mass will power :cool:

Weather is looking a tad bit better....

If I can make it to Bolivar...and back home...without the toes and fingers turning blue and going numb in below 60 weather, I'm in.

I'm thinking they have no clue. Every time I check the weather the project temp changes by 10F and the chance of rain by +/-20%.

Still they have remained consistent with scattered T-storms so it probably won't rain ALL day.

Craig

I'm thinking they have no clue. Every time I check the weather the project temp changes by 10F and the chance of rain by +/-20%

exactly. I'll wait til sat night to even give a maybe then reassess sunday morning