I no longer own a motorcycle...

Josh1234

If he'll come down to 3 (from 3500) I think I will, pending a test ride.

Then again, I don't know if he'll come down, since he said 3500 firm.

Dumb question, since he's a member with a lot of posts, but can anyone vouch for the seller? Met him in person, nice guy, takes care of his bikes, and all that? I feel a little better since he's a member here, but others telling me he's a good guy will lend it more credibility.

He has been out to a few bike night in Columbus. Deffinalty a nice guy and won't bullshit you. He mentioned there was slight cosmetic damage and it took him pointing it out to me for me to notice it. Definitely worth checking out the bike if you are interested.

Thanks! :)

im 6'4" too there are a lot of bikes i dislike sitting on...i have found V twins tend to be a bit taller and have a better feel for long legs..i just sat on a 600RR this weekend and the top of my leg was flush with the top of the tank, not cool

A review I read actually said the pegs on a z750s weren't that great for taller riders, but after a Buell Blast it can't be worse :)

It's a lot more comfortable than about any SS bike, more upright riding position and lower pegs. I'm a bigger dude (6'0 275ish) and it fit me just fine. It will probably feel like a Cadillac after folding up on the Blast lol, plus it has plenty of power and midrange to pull around a bigger/heavier rider.

A review I read actually said the pegs on a z750s weren't that great for taller riders, but after a Buell Blast it can't be worse :)

I'm willing to bet there is a peg lowering mod. There is one for the VFR using Buell pegs