Mens and Womens riding pants

Pfloydgad

Mens TeknicPants SOLD

Womens Firstgear Hypertex size 10 27' inseem hook / snap elastic waistband, 2 front hip pockets, 1 rt. thigh pocket, hip, thigh, knees armor,

water resistant air flow upper thighs, 12" zipperd lower legs

These are new, will ship or meet to exchange

$45

Please email me and I will send pics.

decolag@hotmail.com

MENS pants are sold. Womens pants are still available. Thanks, Greg

Thanks for your intrest.

Ride safe all, and ATGATT please.

Grreg

Edited by Pfloydgad
Mens pants SOLD

Pics and info sent to both of you, thanks for your intrest.

Greg

think im going to bow out of these and let #2 have at them...they look more like a rain/touring pant im wanting somthing more for protection..i have a set of road toads that i really like for the rain...thanks for the pics.

you dont even have a bike...:lol:

Ah, but when I do, again, I'll have everything I need, this time :)

think im going to bow out of these and let #2 have at them...they look more like a rain/touring pant im wanting somthing more for protection..i have a set of road toads that i really like for the rain...thanks for the pics.

Now I'm confused also, since I wanted pants for protection, too :)

They're armored to protect in the event of a fall, right? For crash/rash protection? Or is it primarily rain gear with a bit o' padding?

I have a set of the first gear ht pant very similar to these. They are great for colder weather riding and wet weather riding. These would offer good protection in the case of a fall. Leather would offer better protection but are not as warm or waterproof. Buy them josh they will extend your riding season in comfort for the colder months.

free bump for a good deal.

Ah, but when I do, again, I'll have everything I need, this time :)

Now I'm confused also, since I wanted pants for protection, too :)

They're armored to protect in the event of a fall, right? For crash/rash protection? Or is it primarily rain gear with a bit o' padding?

Josh,

These are armored on both hips and both knees. It is not the hard armor, it is a high impact foam that is very flexible. I sometimes wish for cooler weather just to wear the ones I use. And the 3/4 length zipper sides make them very easy to get in and out of.

Let me know, Thanks again.

Greg

Third dibs...? Pending more info

Let me know

Thanks Greg

Simply,

If you want pics and more info please shhot me an e-mail. Me and the pics thing on this site don't get along very well.

I will be out for this morning but will get the pics to you by noon or so.

Thanks for your intrest.

Greg

Sorry, I was at a softball tournament all day :D

I'll buy 'em. I can do cash or paypal... My only opportunity for cash will be when I'm in Gahanna on Mon/Tues the 26/27th... Otherwise paypal/shipping might be our best option? That's the only time I"ll be down south. I'd be happy to give you $10 for shipping, too, for a $60 total? If SimplySix has beat me to them, that's OK :)