Hey! Buy a car, and help me buy a new bike

redrocket04

Hey guys,

I just moved back to Ohio, and I need a bike. Unfortunately, I don't have my $80k a year job like I did last time I was in Ohio, and so I have to save money for a bike. I am working at a car dealership in NE Ohio, and I need people to come in and help me develop and hone my sales skills. After all, I'm the guy who told someone last year his bike looked beat to shit, and good luck. That won't work out well for me as a sales pro.

If anyone is in the market for a new or used car, hit me up. Let me know you're from OR, and I'll do my best to get the car you want. Obviously, I can't call you all individually, but this works, too.

We've got cars here that are priced from $995 to $65,000 so chances are, and over 100 used cars, so believe that I can help you find the right car.

Thanks guys.

Edited by redrocket04

Looking for hubcaps for my 1974 Pinto wagon. Any chance you're sittin on a set?

No, but weird story. We have a Subie wagon, and for some reason, it reminded me of you when I saw it. I know, never met you before in my life, I just remember you saying like a year ago that you love your wagons, and then I saw it. I'll work on gettin you those hubcaps. You want chrome, right?

:cool: