Suzuki Now At Iron Pony!

Iron Pony

Wow! Congrats.

I was mad my job in Columbus got cancelled, because I was going to stop by and shop for some gear!

if the weather cooperates saturday and there is no local ish rides planned, I might try and set something up to ride down there on back roads if you're interested

if the weather cooperates saturday and there is no local ish rides planned, I might try and set something up to ride down there on back roads if you're interested

I am but an apprentice on Saturday, for my clinic ride ;) Meetin up w/ Pauly, pending work/weather.

Then again, he might be up for it. Dunno :) But I'm definitely riding on Saturday if I can, and I need to get to IP, soon, too, so I can get some pants.

I am but an apprentice on Saturday, for my clinic ride ;) Meetin up w/ Pauly, pending work/weather.

Then again, he might be up for it. Dunno :) But I'm definitely riding on Saturday if I can, and I need to get to IP, soon, too, so I can get some pants.

funny, the route I had in mind is a route I did with him in April when we went down to the dyno day

Bad. Let me know if you chilangoes come down Saturday. We'll grub somewhere.
Can I be the third wheel on this date?

i'll certainly let you guys know if this happens. Hopefully the weather vastly changes as the high is only 50 and looks rainy.

09/30/2011 Immediate release

Iron Pony Motorsports Group Inc. Press Release

Pony Powersports Group is excited to announce the addition of Suzuki motorcycles and ATVs.

Suzuki’s innovation, engineering and passion for excellence have led to many racing championships, industry firsts, awards, and accolades. They have earned a well-deserved following among their fans and customers by developing iconic products that push boundaries.

Pony Powersports Group is rapidly growing and quickly becoming the favorite place for Ohio riders to do business with. This addition to the Iron Pony Powersports Group will give Suzuki enthusiasts throughout the region an opportunity to experience award winning support and service. Pony Powersports’ service department personnel possess the experience and skill to exceed customer’s needs and expectations.

Chris Jones, President of Pony Powersports Group and Iron Pony Motorsports Group, stated; “Pony Powersports growth has been phenomenal-and we are more than pleased to add the tremendous line of Suzuki motorcycles and ATVs. This addition continues our aggressive growth model within the motorcycle industry. I look forward to the opportunity to take care of our Suzuki customer’s needs.”

About Pony Powersports Group LLC. Pony Powersports Group was established in 2008 as the Powersports vehicle sales and service division of the Iron Pony Motorsports Group. Pony Powersports is a retailer of the Aprilia, Piaggio, Polaris, Star, Suzuki, Yamaha, Vespa and Victory brands. The Pony Powersports Group is located inside the Iron Pony Superstore at 5370 Westerville Rd. www.ponypowersports.com

About Iron Pony Motorsports Group Inc. Locally owned and operated Iron Pony Motorsports Group Inc. is one of the nation’s leading multichannel retailers of parts, apparel and accessories for motorcycles and similar power sports. In 2011 Iron Pony Motorsports was named the number one motorcycle dealer in the US by Dealernews Magazine. Iron Pony has been in business since 1975. Iron Pony’s Superstore headquarters are located at 5436 Westerville Rd. Westerville, OH 43081. Subsidiaries include Iron Pony Direct LLC, A mail-order and e commerce retailer and Iron Pony Trackside LLC, a mobile and event retailer. Iron Pony Direct & Iron Pony Trackside focus on the same market as Iron Pony Motorsports Group. www.ironpony.com

About Suzuki: Suzuki Motor Corporation (SMC) founded The Motorcycle and ATV Division of American Suzuki Motor Corporation (ASMC), Brea, CA, in 1963. ASMC markets motorcycles and ATVs via an extensive dealer network throughout 49 states. ASMC's parent company, Suzuki Motor Corporation, based in Hamamatsu, Japan, is a diversified worldwide manufacturer of motorcycles, ATVs, scooters, automobiles and marine engines. Founded in 1909 and incorporated in 1920, it has 120 distributors in 191 countries. For more information, visit www.suzukicycles.com.

For additional information contact Scott Holbrooks, Brand Director (614) 942-0058, scott@ironpony.com