woo hoo Just won a motorcycle from Ohio Riders!

Gump

Just got a unknown call/voicemail from some young kid saying this is a manager from Ohio riders.com, you have just won a motorcycle from Ohio riders. The sponsor is McDonalds, please go there.

So where do I pickup my bike? :D

So did Marlboroman

Edited by Gump

Yes, my Bro just got called also...lol....They just called again and left another message stating the last call was wrong and I just won 1 MILLION DOLLARS from Ohio riders!!

Thanks Ben!

?? kids...whose kids, I don't know?

Edited by Gump

Congrats! The bike is actually in England right now, and it's being shipped over here ASAP!

You simply need to enter a small deposit for shipping fees. Please post pictures of your photo ID, passport, and credit card numbers to this thread, being sure to include the CCV code on the back. Then, the bike will arrive at your door in two days, after being ridden cross country by eskimos, a unicorn, and the final leg via leprechaun!

Haha, it was my work phone. Your # might have been on it, but I doubt it. The smoking cowboy wasn't on there for sure.

Smokey Joe must be hitting up the playgrounds again.