Ruger LC9

speedytriple

For the guy who belt clip carries I recommend this. http://www.ravenconcealmentsystems.com/product_info.php?products_id=1617

I'm pretty sure Ohio law requires the gun to be in a holster unless something has changed and I was in aware. This will qualify as a holster with out having to adjust the way you already carry.

One important thing to consider when buying a new CC pistol is the availability of holsters for it. I have a bunch of holsters laying around that I thought I would like when I bought them. Point being, if several manufacturers make holsters for your gun, you have choices! I also have guns that I dont carry because I cant find a decent holster to my liking.

For the guy who belt clip carries I recommend this. http://www.ravenconcealmentsystems.com/product_info.php?products_id=1617

I'm pretty sure Ohio law requires the gun to be in a holster unless something has changed and I was in aware. This will qualify as a holster with out having to adjust the way you already carry.

Beat me to it.

Wait until you see their new model for Glocks they are coming out with.

Kawi like I said I have the small and big covered but the xd9sc is a bit cumbersome to carry and it sits in the safe a lot. I have been using my tcp for my everyday carry. I am thinking of replacing the xd with a lc9 for my everyday carry. I still need to check into holsters for the lc9 in left hand to be sure if I want to get one.

Kawi like I said I have the small and big covered but the xd9sc is a bit cumbersome to carry and it sits in the safe a lot. I have been using my tcp for my everyday carry. I am thinking of replacing the xd with a lc9 for my everyday carry. I still need to check into holsters for the lc9 in left hand to be sure if I want to get one.

Another southpaw. :D

Some stuff is cheaper. Other stuff is more. But somedays I wanna pull the guys across the counter and eat them to death. A few of them have that gun counter superiority complex even when they have no effing clue about what you are looking for.