Hey server folks, I need PC2100R ECC DDR for the OR server

Casper

I need PC2100R ECC DDR for the OR server. We currently have 4x1GB chips. We have one stick reporting it's going bad. I'd like to go ahead and upgrade at the same time. Anyone have some 2GB sticks they want to get rid of on the cheap cheap? I found 4x2GB chips on eBay for $60. Might just end up getting those if we can't get something donated or super cheap. Or if you feel like donating money to buy the eBay memory, we could always do that too. If we could get six people to donate $10, that'd be pretty easy.

Tell ya what, if you want to donate $10 you might as well get something for it: http://www.ohioriders.net/payments.php

$10 will get you supporter status for a year.

This way, if we get 6 new supporters, the memory is paid for. Bam.

If you're already a supporter, subscribing again just adds an additional year.

Tell ya what, if you want to donate $10 you might as well get something for it: http://www.ohioriders.net/payments.php

$10 will get you supporter status for a year.

This way, if we get 6 new supporters, the memory is paid for. Bam.

If you're already a supporter, subscribing again just adds an additional year.

i think i'm subscribed til well after the world ends, but what the hell

I am retiring a bunch of boxes at work - should be able find some memories for ORdN and bring them to chili fest 11...
I am also retiring a bunch of boxes today, I'll see what I can scrounge up but don't get your hopes up, these boxes are like 100 years old ha!

Either or would be awesome. Can never have enough spares.

I have 2 1 GB'ers here if you want them to tide you over. Toss me an addy and I can mail them Saturday. Or I will be at IP Sunday morning on my way to Hocking Hills. Unfortunate you didn't need PC3's. I have 10 2 GB'ers of those laying around.

I have some 4gb ECC that came out of a couple Dell Poweredge 2970's not sure what type it is. I upgraded from 32 to 64gb in March of this year and cant remember what type. I just left work and seen this when i got home but I can get it to you if you can use it. I think I have 4x 4gb and 4x 2gb ECC memory. Post back if you think it will work and I'll pick it up in tomorrow AM and get it to you some how.