walking dead season two

kawi kid

Makes sense why Doc keeps telling em they need to leave soon. I think it's probably friends and family in the barn, but could be something else more bizarre.

The blonde really needs to go, she's stupid as hell. I also wish the old guy would stop being so nice to her. He should have told her "Look, I told you not to shot, we all did, but your dumb ass almost killed him! WTF were you thinking? Just leave...now."

Makes sense why Doc keeps telling em they need to leave soon. I think it's probably friends and family in the barn, but could be something else more bizarre.

The blonde really needs to go, she's stupid as hell. I also wish the old guy would stop being so nice to her. He should have told her "Look, I told you not to shot, we all did, but your dumb ass almost killed him! WTF were you thinking? Just leave...now."

I would be thrilled if either A) she finally shoots herself because she realizes she is a fucktard or B) they feed her to the barn of zombies lol