Ride 10/16? (minimal notice)

Blitz

Anyone want to ride tomorrow morning? Any Columbus guys interested meet at the Shell on 256 at 9am. From there we will either go South to Hocking or towards Newark. Depends on the amount of interest. Make sure to post if you want to ride.....if nobody else does I may not go out.

It's actually supposed to be warmer tomorrow than it was today but the rain chances shoot up from 0% at noon to 30% by 2pm. High temp looks like 69 degrees. If it stays dry and less windy than today it could be a decent day to ride. I'm thinking that's a 50/50 shot. And if we are home by noonish we will stay dry for sure.

I rode some of this today and the roads were great. My route takes 204 South to Glenford from Columbus. Then to 757 which is like a roller coaster and south to the Hocking area.

http://rideplanner.harley-davidson.com/rideplanner/road.jsp?roadId=439921&locale=en_US

Route planner says 150 miles and 3.5 hours. Probably will take 2.5 to 3. I know a good portion of these roads fairly well.

If Newark guys (Hutch, Brent etc) want to ride I could easily be persuaded to ride the 79 North area or even the same route you guys rode today. Let me know if you Newark guys want to ride tomorrow.

Edited by Blitz

Damn I wanna ride so bad but I gotta work till 1 but if it stays dry I for sure wanna ride when I get off

I might be down to ride in the afternoon if nobody signs on for the am ride. It will depend on that and the weather and I'll want to be home by 4pm cause the Browns play. They'll probably tear out my heart as usual but I tend to enjoy it til they do.

But if nobody wants to ride in the am we could do a quick ride somewhere if it's not raining.

Nope I didn't. Ended up waking up to having family stuff planned for me. And of course the weather was not bad at all. Probably would have been a perfect day to ride.

Hope some of you guys got some riding in.

Im in and Joey's in. We're gonna meet at the Sunoco at Brice and Livingston at 9 cause it's on our side of town.

Cpo- if you wanna meet us there you're welcome or you can just head down 161 and meet us in Nerk