Looking to have my bike painted.

Random Negro

wanting my bike painted the same color that it is now.

while i was in japan, i allowed my cousin to borrow my bike (yeah stupid of me i know) it came back with a lot of scratches here there and everywhere. just wanting to get it all taken care of and back to looking beautiful.

you guys know anyone in the cincinnati area who does really good work for decent prices?

Reimbrandt here does great work but his shop is over an hour north of Cincy if you dont mind the trip up here - he's definitely got badass airbrush skills too if you're wanting something more than new base coat

do you have any contact information for him that i can get a hold of? so i can ask him how much it'll be and a time that's good for me to bring it up if the prices are good

Just pull up the member list here and search him out, then shoot him a PM - he lives in Piqua same as I, but I haven't got to meet him yet - he seems to be a cool, straightup fella......check out the pix in his profile album too, you'll see some of what he can do