Columbus peeps - help find STOLEN bulldog >:-(

redkow97

Reposted from my friends at Secondhand Mutts, who received word from the Capital Area Human Society in Columbus.

My husband and I are reaching out to you. Monday evening at 6 PM, still

daylight, a Caucasian male and female with black ski masks, driving a white

four door car with no license plate broke into our home specifically to

steal our English bulldog puppy "Maebull". They broke in 10 minutes after we

left and had to be watching us.We live on Bryden road in Old Town East

downtown Columbus. The cops responded but were too late. A police report has

been filed and unfortunately there is not a lot of evidence to catch these

people. Our neighbor witnessed the people leaving with our puppy and laptop

and he called 911.We are newlyweds and have only had Maebull for 2 weeks. In

this short time she has been the love of our lives and part of our family.

We are broken. We need your help to get our story to the Columbus people.

Maebull is 3 months old, 18lbs, fawn color with a black patch over her right

eye. We are giving a reward of $1000 for her return home. We are running out

of options to find her. We would appreciate your help getting Maebull home.

Attached are pictures and we would be happy to be interviewed. Please call

us with any information or questions

Thank you for your time,

Brandon and Tiffany Ross

Contact info:

614-226-6188

216-536-3818

email rossrdh@gmail.com

ross.brandon34@yahoo.com

313387_10150345519218591_94364683590_8170998_1839442849_n.jpg

i don't care what kind of dog it is, I'd be beyond pissed if someone stole my pup. He cannot be replaced. Period.

I won't be one of those melodramatic dog owners who says, "it's like losing a child," but losing a pet is losing a member of the family. I hope this trash is caught. The fact that it's an expensive dog isn't even what pisses me off...

English bulldogs can run over $2,000 if they're registered with the AKC.

I know, but still - commit felony b&e for a dog? Go to the f*cking pound and get your own damn dog. :nono:

I can see it's going to be one of <those> days today. Anyone needs shit from me will be told "sod off, ya wanker"... Unless the person asking is female and she's cute and or/easy...

...and I think Gen's ex-roomie was a "he", not "she".

i don't care what kind of dog it is, I'd be beyond pissed if someone stole my pup. He cannot be replaced. Period.

well yes i agree, the breed is important simply because of the $2-3k price tag on a healthy akc pup

edit: i see you already hit on that point...nevermind

we're splitting hairs. I didn't mean to be a dick about it. What a dog costs, and what a dog is WORTH are totally different. The latter is highly subjective.

My dog cost us $150 to adopt, but I'd be offering a $1,000 reward if he was taken too...

What's rough here is the lack of info to go on. white 4-door w/o a plate doesn't narrow it down a whole lot.

we're splitting hairs. I didn't mean to be a dick about it. What a dog costs, and what a dog is WORTH are totally different. The latter is highly subjective.

My dog cost us $150 to adopt, but I'd be offering a $1,000 reward if he was taken too...

What's rough here is the lack of info to go on. white 4-door w/o a plate doesn't narrow it down a whole lot.

no worries, we both want the same thing. Get the puppy back to its rightful owner!

My parents just got a puppy again for the first time since I was a kid and I would be on a rampage if someone took her

well yes i agree, the breed is important simply because of the $2-3k price tag on a healthy akc pup

edit: i see you already hit on that point...nevermind

my girls uncle paid $4500 for his, its registered but its not a breeder or a show dog - its just his house pet

That's just wrong I can't stand people who do this really a dog? WTF!....

i agree...thats so fucking low...thats somebody family member, i would be devastated if someone stole one of my pets

I've read multiple reports that this dog was found or returned. Looking for details now. Thanks for keeping an eye open.

i really hope so! i figured this would be one of those cases where the dog was never recovered

Shady. people need their hands cut off.

agree 100%!!!

You gotta be fucking kidding me. Stealing my truck would be one thing. I could replace it with an identical one. Stealing my bike is worse... I don't think i could ever find one like it.

But my dog? I'd be in jail if i found them, end of story.

That is terrible. Hope they get their dog back. I hope the perps die a slow painful death.