Who's got a car tire hookup?

Moto-Brian

Looking for QTY (5) 285/75/16 all terrain or mud terrain tire set for my FJ.

Brands like BFGoodrich, Toyo, Maxxis, etc., etc...

Anyone got something like that?

I also may need QTY (6) tires for the dually also, but not right at the same time. Well, unless the deal is sweet and I cannot decline.

Unless u do a lot of off roading, I'd stay away from the MT tires. Believe me, I am a huge fan of real agressive looking tires on Jeeps/Trucks, but 90% of the people I see with MT tires never go off road or maybe once a year. I'd say stick with a good a/t tire, it will get ya better MPG, more miles out of them, and better in the rain/snow! I couldn't believe how well my A/T tires do in the rain/snow! I thought my M/T tries were good because I had them syped (sp?) for better traction in the rain/snow, but they still slid around on me.

To answer your original question, I heard tire rack has good deals on tires and u could also call Katz used tires in Columbus... I know he can get new tires for ya and at good prices too! Good luck!

Looking for QTY (5) 285/75/16 all terrain or mud terrain tire set for my FJ.

You drive a FJ! :wtf: I honestly didn't see that one coming.

:D I kid.

Unless u do a lot of off roading, I'd stay away from the MT tires. Believe me, I am a huge fan of real agressive looking tires on Jeeps/Trucks, but 90% of the people I see with MT tires never go off road or maybe once a year. I'd say stick with a good a/t tire, it will get ya better MPG, more miles out of them, and better in the rain/snow! I couldn't believe how well my A/T tires do in the rain/snow! I thought my M/T tries were good because I had them syped (sp?) for better traction in the rain/snow, but they still slid around on me.

To answer your original question, I heard tire rack has good deals on tires and u could also call Katz used tires in Columbus... I know he can get new tires for ya and at good prices too! Good luck!

QTF. I had sets of BFG AT's on both of my 4x4 F150's and they always got at least 40k miles out of them and they did very well in the snow and even the light off roading I did when I was hunting.

Given the fact that you're going with non-stock/standard sized tires the cost will be more also.

Edited by r1crusher

if he's got a diesel (which im assuming because he has a dually, shit even if its a gas dually) tires arent going to change the mpg much. and the truck will look 100x better.

I can get the hook up on MT, Nitto, etc. Where are you located?

if he's got a diesel (which im assuming because he has a dually, shit even if its a gas dually) tires arent going to change the mpg much. and the truck will look 100x better.

I can get the hook up on MT, Nitto, etc. Where are you located?

Galion, but obviously can travel to get the tires mounted and such.

I stated AT or MT and am really looking more at the A/T KOs or similar as that's what I currently have on the dually.

Yes, I want a Load Range E tire for the Dually and whatever works on the FJ Cruiser.

I am more concerned about getting the QTY (5) tires for the Cruiser than the dually right now.

Galion, but obviously can travel to get the tires mounted and such.

I stated AT or MT and am really looking more at the A/T KOs or similar as that's what I currently have on the dually.

Yes, I want a Load Range E tire for the Dually and whatever works on the FJ Cruiser.

I am more concerned about getting the QTY (5) tires for the Cruiser than the dually right now.

740-964-5140. That's trails west in pataskala. Ask for Brandon. Tell him John Rawlins told you to give him a call and hook you up. We buy a lot of tires from them.

Brian,

Check your PMs. Local dealer, family friend, and fellow racer, they own a shop in Lexington just down from Mid Ohio. I will be there Saturday morning swapping to my winter wheels/tires if you'd like to see what I was talking about.

I can let you know what my costs for 4 35x12.5/17LT's where via PM if you'd like. I know you aren't looking for quite that large for the FJ, but that just means savings....