Beer Pics

Casper

Been enjoying Lagunitas a lot lately.

Sent via mobile

+1 Love the IPA and Little Sumpin, both finish smooooth.

When I was in San Fransisco Lagunitas and Russion River were on tap everywhere...was craft brew heaven!

Left Hand is also making its way to my top list.

Edited by whaler

Been enjoying Lagunitas a lot lately.

Sent via mobile

Had my first Lagunitas at an Irish bar in Branson. Guy next to me sampled a pint bottle in a glass, didn't like it, then left the rest of the untouched bottle on the table. I asked my server if he'd drank out the bottle, he said no, and grabbed it and a fresh glass for me. It was the Hop Stoopid, it was excellent!

12722_981245908677_95733608_n.jpg

Tried this tonight per the pic and Mykill's recommendation, excellent imperial! The oak really adds a nice flavor to the IPAs, i'm gonna be exploring these for a while. also picked up the stone ruination per Mykill, gonna give it a try later this week.

Edited by fizzer

Also looking to try this this weekend, heard lots of good things about the Mikkeller line.

AV4AH.jpg

and on the way home I stopped by my fav. beer/liquor store and my good friend the manager had this guy tucked away that he split out of one of the bricks:

pX6Fz.jpg

Can't decide whether to crack it now or age it a year or two in the basement and try it. any thoughts?

Also looking to try this this weekend, heard lots of good things about the Mikkeller line.

AV4AH.jpg

and on the way home I stopped by my fav. beer/liquor store and my good friend the manager had this guy tucked away that he split out of one of the bricks:

pX6Fz.jpg

Can't decide whether to crack it now or age it a year or two in the basement and try it. any thoughts?

I'd have a hard time letting it age, but Ithink I would let it age.

AV4AH.jpg

pX6Fz.jpg

Mikkeller is hit in miss I think but partially because they try unique and different brews.

I have had some aged beers and really cant tell too much of a difference from a fresh one. I also have a hard time letting them sit around lol. Does your buddy have any others laying around hed like to part with? We can drink mine now and you can age yours :D