Back to Wayne

bowdog

I am going back down to Wayne Friday night November 11th and camping to Saturday morning...I am going to ride all day Saturday then probably head home Saturday night depending on how cold it is. If anyone would like to join let me know and we can meet up. Goal this time would be to put some gas down at Dorr Run locked in a truck, Ride to Dorr fill up, ride around Dora then fill back up again and head to camp. Should be a good ride. Tim and I made it from camp to Dora last time but had to head back because of gas. Not this time!! :D

Edited by bowdog
Ninja Edit thats not so ninja

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IN..pending work and weather..but ill just come down for the day not going to camp..and +1 on dorr run..i wanna hit some trails ive never seen...i went down last weekend and scoped out the other trail heads..i think i know my way around now

Hey Tim where did you get your heater? I have been looking at them but pretty expensive. Best price i have found is $115.00. For the amount i would use i didnt want to spend that much if i dont have too.

I would still like to ride, i doubt i am going to camp i think i have the flu... Going to Dr today and hopefully will feel better by tomorrow night. If so i will be at the campground we went to before at 9:30. I will update later today after going to Dr.

I would still like to ride, i doubt i am going to camp i think i have the flu... Going to Dr today and hopefully will feel better by tomorrow night. If so i will be at the campground we went to before at 9:30. I will update later today after going to Dr.

i would recomend meeting at the camp ground or somwhere else that sells the passes then head to one of the trailheads closer to center so we will have access to gas and grub..maybe monday creek trail head

i would recomend meeting at the camp ground or somwhere else that sells the passes then head to one of the trailheads closer to center so we will have access to gas and grub..maybe monday creek trail head

Sounds good to me, i am not to familiar with the trail heads but if you tell me where i am sure i can find it. :wherethefuckarewe:

When I said gas n grub I meant just have access to our vehicles Instead of backtracking all the way to new straitsville... here's the plan unless somebody else has a better idea... let's meet at the mcdonalds on 664 in logan in front of walmart... the baymount inn across the way has passes i called them... I'm going to be there at about 830 to get some breakfast(mcdonalds) try to be ready to pull out by 9 or a little after... and we can decide what trailhead to go to at that time..sound good?

Sorry guys i dont think i am going to make it down. :( I went to the Dr yesterday but i have the flu and feel terrible!! Going to be a great day for riding too! :mad:

That sux bro. Hope you feel better and let us know if you want to go again. It closes Dec. 15:

Anyone else still want to go...kinda lame to go by myself.lol

I'm in. Anybody else? Gonna be 60 degrees. Great day to ride.

why dont we plan on another day shawn when everyone can go...that way your not rushed to get back for you evening plans and i dont burn a baby sitting favor..lol..thats a long haul down there for me for just a few hours of riding