Back to Wayne

bowdog

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

im going but so is the wife and she is a "very" newb..so you can slow roll with us if you want ...im thinking about being at the Scarlet Oak trail head at about 9am(or a little before)...just have to double check to make sure my work scedule didnt change ill know for sure at 11p

The trails were wet wet wet but still had a blast... the wife did awesome after about 30 minute of learning she was launching off the hills in banking in the corners.... the 1985 loop sucked nothing but mud, the ccc trail was also sucky look like an old mule trail, in the mine trail was broken up with huge holes and falling trees looks like they need to work on it could not make it through

Edited by 2talltim

Sorry we didn't make it down Tim. Too much shit to do.

Planning to go next weekend if you wanna do it again.

Same here sorry Tim just had way too much stuff to do with the only nice day we have had in a month. :mad:

thats shitty but trust me I understand!! Hey Max it is looking like 32 and sunny Saturday and 40's and sunny Sunday. I can go either day but Sunday looks like nicer weather. Let me know what you think and we can set up.

If you guys do Sunday there is a slim chance I might be able to do it....I wont know till mid day today(all depends on if my wife works or not)

I can do Sunday, in fact looks nicer weather Sunday but its up to Shaun... I will go Saturday or Sunday just want to get a ride in before they close trails for the winter. Shaun when you get a chance call me we can figure some plans and times. Like you though i am not trying to leave at sunrise!! I am not old, but will probably have a few adult beverages over the weekend. :D

I can do Sunday, in fact looks nicer weather Sunday but its up to Shaun... I will go Saturday or Sunday just want to get a ride in before they close trails for the winter. Shaun when you get a chance call me we can figure some plans and times. Like you though i am not trying to leave at sunrise!! I am not old, but will probably have a few adult beverages over the weekend. :D

id be beter off sleeping in sunday too since i have to work sunday night..last weekend me and my wife got there at about 830 and we headed home early(3:00 or 3:30)and we did a lot of riding id say 1030ish would be a good time, id like to steer clear of any of the yellow or orange trails on the map those were soupie last weekend and we got a ton more rain this week..so Dorr Run, The Main Corr, Purum Loop,and Snake Hollow is what id like to stick to(there are parts of them that are soup). Ive got a brand new pair of virgin coveralls i need to brak in before its time to get the snow blower out...LOL..I fairly sure i can do sunday as long as she is not working, ill know more when she gets home