Back to Wayne

bowdog

Sounds good Tim... I just talked with MaxPower and we are going to go Sunday so you have a chance of going with us, we are going to meet at his house at 10 so would be there at 11. Let us know if you can come down when you know and we will make final plans from there. Sundays weather si looking pretty nice for this time of year as well. Gonna be a good day tator!! :bundled:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you wanna come down and ride with us, tim, there's room on the trailer.

anyone else wanna join in on this last ride at waiting for the year?

It would be cool to get a nice group for our last ride!!! Carwhore where are you at??!?!? What about you Gump??

if you wanna come down and ride with us, tim, there's room on the trailer.

anyone else wanna join in on this last ride at waiting for the year?

So r we meeting at your crib and piling into the burb and taking one trailer down? Is that the plan?...if so im in

I'm considering it, if you guys don't mind a side by side tagging along.

Sure, the more the merrier

So r we meeting at your crib and piling into the burb and taking one trailer down? Is that the plan?...if so im in

Sure, I have room for 3 quads.

come on down eric it will be fun...hey shawn i think im just going to meet you guys down there just have addam shoot me a text or call when you know what the game plan will be......its easier for me to shoot down 37 to caster (takes me a hour to get to your house and about 1hr 20min to get to wayne) so instead of pissin with changin trailers ill just drive down...id vote to head to monday creek trail head so we can take off one way then come back grab a bite and refuel and then head the other direction, but its up to you guys..i work till 11am today then im going home to sleep till sunday morning if i wake up ealier i might just head down early..cheating a nights sleep on these weekends like this is going to make me a old man before my time(but worth it)