Fall group ride, prolly the last one

NinjaDoc

Here is a quick edit of last saturday group ride video, weather was nice even thou little cold to start with. This will prolly my last group ride for this season. so no more bothering you guys with my camera and videos for the rest of the year :D

Enjoy , up the volume for fun :) ( paul sure gonna hate the oontz oontz music;) )

http://www.youtube.com/user/docography

As always plz do rate subscribe, hope to seen as much as the cali bike video big timers some day

sweet vid! It kills me that the gopro makes things look so far away. I felt bad because when I was behind you I kept feeling like I was riding your ass and being annoying

I just ordered a Contour HD on the cheap so next year hopefully can have more angles for ya to go along with my old school non hd gopro

Edited by Bad324

So how long does it take u to edit something like that? I tried it once w my bike cam, and it literally took me days between editing, learning how to do it, finding software that would do the conversion, and the most lengthy of all uploading to you tube

NoBama 2012

Thx guys :)

@ BAD Yea bad, gopro always need to be very close esp when using wide angle. I some times have the urge to run as close as i can to the guy in front... but i think tendency to target fixate increase and reaction time decreases etc and in short dont have the guts to do it.

@green V: we missing a green bike in the video :) shud have come :p

So how long does it take u to edit something like that? I tried it once w my bike cam, and it literally took me days between editing, learning how to do it, finding software that would do the conversion, and the most lengthy of all uploading to you tube

NoBama 2012

This took me like 4 -5 hours or so, the biggest time consumer is to go thru 4 hours of recording to find good stuff for just 5 mins. When we go thru 4 hours of recording that takes us atleast 2-3 hours to see it all and decide. Then the biggest time consumer is finding the right music, The actual process of editing takes only few minutes, may be because i am used to it i guess. As u see not much work put in this video,

As always another great video...
Thats flippin cool doc....Thanx
You are the OR video master !

Looks great once again !!!

Nice video Doc!! Now your gonna have to take all that footage that you have not used and make a year in review vid.

Thank you very much :)

Yea during winter gonna go thru the footages and make sort of mash up vids :)