New watch dog rounds?

Beegreenstrings

and I correct myself... They are GUARD DOG rounds...:facepalm:

by either name, no one had any type of Dog rounds :lol:

should I go back and apologize to the guy at gander?

:bigfinger: never Apologize! :D

So what makes them better than say Speer Golddots? just curious....

So what makes them better than say Speer Golddots? just curious....

I dont know yet... Been wanting to try them.

Ken Hackathorn was at the Auto shoot on Sunday and we were talking self defense. I brought them up and he wanted to know what I thought. Basically I dont? I cant find them anywhere.

his statement was that could go both ways. They are either good or they are horrible and no one is ordering them in. Very True.

if you want some fancy defense round, check these out...on paper, i cant think of any .40 round that sounds better for defense

realistically - i think any good JHP is going to drop somebody, so im not sure i can justify the price of these quite yet

the expansion numbers are very impressive, and the energy and velocity are nice too for a .40...kind of a light bullet though, but no more so than a 9mm bullet, and it will leave a bigger hole

http://www.doubletapammo.com/php/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21_26&products_id=389

I need to find a recent study that was done about different bullets and stopping attacks, basically it said with the advancement in bullets in recent years is not more about the size of the bullet but the ability of multiple hits rapidly. The study showed hat one stop hits were pretty rare in all the cases they looked at. I was the multiple hits on aren't that was stopping attacks. They concluded a smaller cal like the 9mm where you have a good weight and velocity that the recoil is manageable enough for quick well placed shots.