Who else doesn't have cable?

buildit

Am I the last hold out unwilling to pay to watch TV? If so let me show my envy by explaining the crap on free tv right now.

Channel 4.1 The sing off - WTF? Kareokee night for TV?

Channel 4.2 Mary Tyler Moor - Flash back tv to when I was 6.

Channel 10.1 How I met your egg donor - Funny for the first year but now I just feel like who cares?

Channel 10.2 weather till 12pm and then it becomes the home shopping network I think

Channel 28.1 Terrible Nova - Science fiction meets daytime soap opera

Channel 28.2 Music you wish would die!

Channel 34.1 Antiques that no one would ever actually pay what the experts say it's worth.

Channel 34.2 I have NF clue what it is?

Channel 34.3 We are terrible people and the world sucks, I think that's the shows name.:rolleyes:

Channel 48.1 Dancers who will NEVER dance with you. Lawrence Welk show for tweens.

Channel 48.2 Law & Order Special Detective Unit - There all just a little slow

Channel 51.1 GOD will save you for the right amount of $$$$$

Channel 53.1 9021-oh wait, isn't she like 33 years old? Why is she still in high school? Yeah, I'd do her and deal with the gossip girls later I guess.

13 channels, I guess I'll watch Terrible NOVA :cool:

go on hulu and watch shows?

ive been watching Grimm and its not bad, hulu should have the first and second episodes you could check out

been there done that. too many computer crashes and I'm only on DSL.:rolleyes:

no cable or any "tv " for 3 years now. Life is better without!

How do you play you're X-box? :D

Nice to see I'm not alone in refusing to pay the TV gluttons for their feeble attempts at "entertainment".;)

Its funny you brought this up was dealing with just netflix for the last year and just got an antenna today. I was actually just writing down what stations we get.

16.1-5

watching SVU right now tried the new 2.5 men... no good. wish i got terra nova.

Its funny you brought this up was dealing with just netflix for the last year and just got an antenna today. I was actually just writing down what stations we get.

16.1-5

watching SVU right now tried the new 2.5 men... no good. wish i got terra nova.

Which one in the mex-tex channel? I used to get one I think out of Dayton that was Spanish speaking only tv. :nono:

Which one in the mex-tex channel? I used to get one I think out of Dayton that was Spanish speaking only tv. :nono:

Bad324 would be all over that channel! :D

No cable tv here. I do have cable internet for xbox though.

Surprisingly we get a lot of channels. Azteca is my favorite!

Same, cable for internet access.

We had Directv until about a month ago, when I let it go for a while, out of necessity (can't afford all the other bills, no need to have that one, too!) Netflix has more than enough to entertain the kids, and I'm still debating on keeping Hulu after having it for a couple months now. I'm still catching up on stuff that I have on TiVo, and have enough to keep me busy (with how little I watch TV) for quite a while. There are a few shows (available only on cable or Sat.) that I miss. I wish Discovery would let their stuff go Hulu!

I really need to get an antenna and digital box.

I don't have tv, only because I don't have a digital converter box. I get it free currently with my living situation, but I also don't feel deprived. I liked it as a noise in the background while doing other things but I don't see a real need for it (except seeing a few shows that I really like, such as Burn Notice). It also gives me all the time in the world to waste on here :drink:

After the kids moved out, I didn't turn on the tv for a couple of months, so why should I pay for it. I used to mainly watch the History Channel, DSC, TLC and PBS, but in the last 10 years they've turned into shit except for PBS. I have broadband for the net and a shitload of places to watch what I want there.