Pot Holes and Other Road Hazards, Post Them Here!!!!!

Casper

I just did I-270 all the way around Columbus. Potholes on the east side as mentioned, on the south side in random spots, on the west side in random spots, heck, on the north side too. Seems as fast as they patch them others pop back up. Especially bad by the bridges.

• 1 month later...

Large pothole on 75 south near downtown Dayton just past the Main St. Exit. It is a few inches deep. Between the Center and Left lane in the same place the lane turns due to construction. Stay right.

Also, does anyone send these reports to the Cities? I know if you report them they will send someone out to patch them.

Large pothole on 75 south near downtown Dayton just past the Main St. Exit. It is a few inches deep. Between the Center and Left lane in the same place the lane turns due to construction. Stay right.

Also, does anyone send these reports to the Cities? I know if you report them they will send someone out to patch them.

This one has been patched :D

• 4 weeks later...

All construction zones can be hazardous from improper slick blackout tape to debris in the road to ineffective signage and channelization. I had a friend's son killed on 1-75 south May 9th 2008 on slippery blackout tape . This occurred at mile marker 17. the tape was good for a week . it had been there for a year. So please extreme caution in construction zones.

Dayton area: I-675 N taking exit 17, there is a pothole inbetween lanes.

taking the ramp from Oh-35E to I-675S there is a set of potholes, in the right lane when you merge.

the intersection of woodman drive and burkhart road has a drain that has sank over a half foot. It almost bucked me off when I hit it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

In Cincinnati Ohio on RTE. 52 just past the International Friendship Park there is a red light after that you come to an underpass that is the middle of a 90degree or (S) curve all of that has water running across both directions of the road, I'm not sure of the name of that little community there but it is right before you get to the FUEL Coffee Shop.

Edited by donotdisconnect

• 4 months later...

Rout 82 E. Aurora Rd. and Golden Link Boulevard when turning left in to Lowes or Golden Corral be careful in the center of the 2 left turning lanes there are several pot holes running parallel to the road that are 4 inches wide and 4 inches deep and about 6 feet long they will pucker your azz if you put a front wheel in to one of them :eek:

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Reported one on 315N the other day, actually a series of them where they had ground down paint lines in the construction zone. Was clear that had a motorcyclist hit it, it could be fatal. It was fixed the following day. Just saying it might be wise to use the same language in the event that you come across one that's that bad. http://www.dot.state.oh.us/districts/D06/Pages/Pothole.aspx

• 3 weeks later...

Cincinnati I75NB between mile marker 7-8 after the train bridge.  right around the norwood lateral exit.  there are deep truck ruts in the middle lane, specialy on the left side of the lane.  took me down at 80mph about a month ago

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

State Rte 94 from Rte 18 going south to Wadsworth is like driving over speed bumps for miles.  Road is buckled at most seams on both sides all the way into town. Couldn't imagine riding a bike over it.

State Rte 94 from Rte 18 going south to Wadsworth is like driving over speed bumps for miles. Road is buckled at most seams on both sides all the way into town. Couldn't imagine riding a bike over it.

Travis Pastrana Wheelies Whoop Section and Rhythm Section HD: https://youtu.be/tlAJSHU9IHs

• Casper unpinned this topic