Possible group buy

8mmDale

any news on what they would be? Load range speed size weight?

manufacturer? anything?

Im still shopping for numbers. If I get at least 30 people who will take 1000 I should be able to get a rocking price. If we get that many people we can find out what is acceptable to everyone as far as type/brand and go from there.

Well right now, the cheapest I can sell Winchester 7 1/2 is $220/1000 rounds. They also have #8 and #6 for the same price (this is my normal price). So I'm hoping with enough people it will be significantly cheaper.

I just talked to a friend of mine who owns a store up in Detroit and hes gonna see if some of his customers want to go in to increase the number and lower the price. Hes a big buyer so hopefully it will make it alot cheaper.

Are we still up in the air on the dram load? Are they max dram? 7.5 shot? 1 1/8oz

Yeah I think so. Im working on getting a buddy of mine who owns a big store in Michigan to go in with me on whatever we end up getting. He already buys in big quantities and it will help the price big time.

• 3 weeks later...