1974 Honda 750 Four needing restored or??

garvinzoom

Hello, I am thinking of selling if I can get the money I have in this bike. I have not heard it run but it does kick over easy, it is orange but needs painted, no battery. Both tires are flat and the throttle cable has issues. I took the carbs off and cleaned them, never reinstalled them but have everything. I will post pictures later as my camera is dead if there is any interest.

$300.00 firm

300 is a great price for this bike, Honda is Japanese for "immortal". Those old 750k motors will run like Hell on bad gas with clogged carbs and no oil. The Honda Sohc motor was is and always will be a bullet proof motherfucker of an engine.

For those of you that were interested in that bike i have a 72' Honda that i was debating on selling. I will start a new thread now that this one has sold. There are pics in my albums but are somewhat older. In about an hour or so i will get some new pics and start a new thread with all the details.

http://www.ohioriders.net/album.php?albumid=681

Edited by 20thGix

Damn! I'da gave ya 300 for that.

It went to a good home and I got the money I had invested. I really did not want to part it out as it was a very intact example and I really had great plans for it but no real intentions of making anything happen. I will invest any time and money I would have put into it in my old Ford Falcon and have something that my family can ride in and enjoy.

Wow, you really cut your own throat on that deal, the intact original exhaust alone is worth big bucks, so are the unmolested tank and side covers.

Yes, I did not want to part it out though. I can see what parts go for on Ebay and did not want to go that route.