OK, it's for sale... F350 Powerstroke Dually...

Moto-Brian

for gas motors - in 2005 they improved a little bit, but 96-03 (04 in some models) was a disaster period for them in terms of reliability

Everyone knows I'm no Ford homer, but, my 2004 E350 work van has 220k on it and the drivetrain has never been touched. Could explode at anytime though. Still drives nice but has started burning oil. Ford does build a mean 1-ton.

Everyone knows I'm no Ford homer, but, my 2004 E350 work van has 220k on it and the drivetrain has never been touched. Could explode at anytime though. Still drives nice but has started burning oil. Ford does build a mean 1-ton.

What motor do you have?

Get a room fags! Brian.. Check your email! Don't puss out.. LOVE U :D

I have and all the reply all email responses. :D

I am thinking about it pretty hard. I might have to race the GNCC National in FL and would like to ride the RS to break it in at Jennings. So, we will see. I'd probably most likely be in for Mon and Tues...

yea, my moms bf has a 98 f150 with 230k on it with a 4.6L....doesnt mean theyre good motors, just some people have good luck with them.

there are MUCH better choices out there than 2v mod motors

also - late 03 and into 04 they had fixed most of the 2v mod motor problems.

so being an 04 im not surprised you havent had any big issues. i still wouldnt ever buy another 2v mod motor though, no matter how many "fixes" are made to it...the 3v is much more solid

This one has the 5.4. Don't know if that's a 2v, 3v, 8v mod motor, rocker motor or whatever, and I've blown up plenty of POS Ford product, but the 1-ton vans in our fleet all have 200k + on the original drivetrains.

That said, I still wouldn't buy one, cuz they're POS Fords.

• 2 weeks later...