rain gear, whats good?

Gixxus Christ!

I bought a Tourmaster 1 piece riding suit (centurion) but unfortunately it even leaks. I previously used some hunters 2 piece suit but didn't like it. I found that my old military Gortex was the only rain suit to keep me 100% dry. I ride .. 11 months out of the year daily here on cbus for reference.

Frogg Toggs would be my first choice

I have a cheap coleman camping type rain suit because it was $10 and I needed one last minute for a Gap trip. It works great for a cheap short term solution. I don't ride in the rain very much at all so this seemed like the best route for me at the time

Frogg Toggs would be my first choice

I have a cheap coleman camping type rain suit because it was $10 and I needed one last minute for a Gap trip. It works great for a cheap short term solution. I don't ride in the rain very much at all so this seemed like the best route for me at the time

After seeing your tires, it's prolly a good idea you dont ride in the rain. Or on dry pavement for that matter.:nono: