Are there any stuntting groups/meetups

just_some_dude

Don't plan on doing major stunting on a Buell Blast. Just want to learn a little control. Be around people that have a little experience. Although, I like to think of the Buell Blast as a Potential Bike. It has the potential to be far greater performing than it actually is.

I don't mind being made fun of. Have at it! (I may bite back though ;))

Hey now, The blast can do several stunts that I.P. on his Duc can't manage to do....

There's a fun one I used to do called "monkey on a scooter."

Here are the instructions...

1. Leave the bike perfectly vertical, while at a stop.

2. Place both feet flat on the ground at the same time ;)

Hahahhaa, just_some_dude, that's your one and only "I'll step in and help out / I gotchyer back." Pauly, that's for teasing about the ride that popped my cherry :D

you can't stunt a blast

This ^^ ;)

I like to think of the Buell Blast as a Potential Bike. It has the potential to be far greater performing than it actually is.

Not this ^^ :nono:

One should have certain expectations of reactions when posting in a stunt section with a Buell Blast in their profile info.

Oh yes, Im gonna grab a front row seat for this enterainment tonight and tomorrow.:popcorn:

Also, I've had the Blast put the wheel to the sky and me off the bike by dropping the clutch fast. I held on and put the bike down, but it has the power to throw the wheel to the sky with mods. Harder to maintain the wheelie, but possible with modifications.

I'm not saying a Blast is a stuntbike. I'm saying it has the potential to do stunts. Just like any bike does.

In any event, I'm happy to argue this all day, but still wondering if there are any meetups.

1000rr, I don't even understand what you're arguing, yet.

It is what it is, a single cylinder motorcycle.

The power to weight ratio definitely is not on it's side, but still the bike can stunt. Any bike can pretty much do some sort of stunt.

You can wheelie a stock Blast it is just going to take more work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMWfnsSJWeM

Maybe you just need more practice ;).

• Upvote 1