Moto Series 2012 Schedule: Must Read!!

APCh8r

• 2 weeks later...

Is the TD still going to be discounted for racers if racing on Sunday? I went to register for the stuff yesterday and it was all full price. (160+150) for the first round at Nelson.

Still waiting on my license to arrive, but I know he was at the IMS and dealing with all that.

The bench racing is already getting me amped up for this season. Who wants to hang out and wrench on my bike the week of 3/11? That's "spring break," so I work M/W/Th, but am otherwise off school.

Once the bike is running, I just have to find a part time job for the summer...

Lol, slacker. I just got my bike back from Reuben's and are putting the plastics back on. Ordering the GPR, New Pads, Bars, Spare levers and getting ready for the new season. Just need new bodywork to get in stock for that and we are gtg!

Testing the new clutch, FP Shift Kit and shock changes in March, so hopefully all goes well. Ps...doing MS this year and dropping from WERA.

Edited by SJC1000rr

do any of you Moto Series staff types happen to know whose address is listed on the "About us" page of their website?

http://www.motoseries.com/aboutus.htm

I ask because it's 2 miles from my house.

That should be todd's address....with that in mind, don't go stocking him and being a creeper:p

Got my call back from Todd today about the website. It was a very pleasant talk and the problem with registration happened when he changed servers/software. The new system didn't have the discount stuff plugged in yet, so when you register for the Saturday TD+Sunday races you don't get the auto discount yet. He said that should be up and running soon. As for my early bird registration, he will just invoice me the difference for the TD minus the discounts. Here's the Copy/paste from MS website for those here that are lazy.

We are extending our Motorcycle Show discount to anyone (yes this includes racing) registering online before February 29th.

Use discount code "yes2012"

In order to receive the $20 discount each event day, you must purchase each day separately and use the code each time at checkout.

This applies to all events except Friday evenings and the Banquet.

And no, Gift Certificates and Transponder/Leather Rentals are not events.

We will still be offering the Saturday Nelson Racer Discount for Racers registering Sunday.

The Early Discount only works on Sunday since the Saturday combination price is already adjusted at $75.

Beaverun Saturday Racer Discount is $135.

Sorry no other special racer discounts for Putnam or Grattan other than the $20 Early Discount.

New for 2012 we are offering unlimited racing for Sunday if you sign up for 4 or more classes.

This means the 5th, 6th, etc is included in the price of the 4th ($20) entry.

Several endurance teams will have riders competing in both the Sprints and in the 3 Hour Endurance.

For those riders, you will be able to have the 3 hr entry apply as the first Sprint entry price, so that your actual first entry will be priced as the 2nd entry and then on.

Example: John Smith is racing on Team Backwards, and John wants to also race in the 600 SB1 and SB2.

John will either register for both the sprints and the 3 hour if he is the captain, or if he is not the team captain he will register for the sprints separately.

John will select the date of the sprint event and skip Race Entry #1, then scroll down and use Race #2 and Race #3 as his choice to receive the discounted price.

I know this will confuse some of you so it is probably simpler if you just call me and I will walk you through it.

Edited by SJC1000rr