Moto Series 2012 Schedule: Must Read!!

APCh8r

This coming from someone that won't even come to nelson, let alone try racing.:wtf:

I've been to Nelsons.....just haven't put tire to tarmac there yet. And you don't need me to be a back marker for you in a race. You do a good enough job of it for Craig and Jinu. :D

I've been to Nelsons.....just haven't put tire to tarmac there yet. And you don't need me to be a back marker for you in a race. You do a good enough job of it for Craig and Jinu. :D

John sacked up and started running at the end of the season, why don't you quit making excuses and come out. Don't worry you won't finish in dead last, that is Joe's spot:D

Im ready for the season to start, like tomorrow. This weather sucks, I can't ski, I can't work on the bike since the cars have to be in the garage cuz its freaking cold, I can't shoot guns. This sucks.

I'm not planning on racing until at least 2 events in, unless the grid looks really low, in which case I would put some laps in just to refresh myself etc.

I'm calling bullshit! Wait until I see you next. I'm gonna have to ask to see your man card and tear it up into shreds.

This waiting until thinner grids and later in the season. Cough, cough **Sallie**, cough, cough...

Come on out and get some seat time in.

But, I need you as a back marker. :D

Oh no you don't! And who rattled your damn cage anyway!?!? ;)

I thought this was my job.

I predict finishes as such for 2012 Motoseries..... 1st - Brian "I take shits faster than you", 2nd - Craig "I'm too smooth for first", 3rd - Jinu "Don't tuck the front", Kevin "the old man assassin" and Joe "Why is everyone passing me" tied for last. Nick will still be waiting to get his pretty paint job finished and then too scared to let it touch pavement to race it.

Kevin "the old man assassin" and Joe "Why is everyone passing me" tied for last.

Does that mean you are going to sack up and come race?

BTW you forgot about half the group lol, we should have a steady group this year from OR racing.

Craig (blue03636)

Jinu (jbot)

Brandon (TRMN8TR)

KTM-Brian

Steve (SJC1000RR)

John (madcat)

Joe(grapesmuggler)

myself

Brian (ZX-10)

Matt (Zx-6)

Dan (R6)

And I am sure we will get a few wildcards such as Natedogg and Dubguy at Grattan and Putnam.

Edited by APCh8r

I'm calling bullshit! Wait until I see you next. I'm gonna have to ask to see your man card and tear it up into shreds.

This waiting until thinner grids and later in the season. Cough, cough **Sallie**, cough, cough...

Come on out and get some seat time in.

Brian, I was just trying to psych everyone out. You're definitely right, I'll be at every race I can run and participating. I really can't wait for Grattan, made a trip up with Dub last year and that track is SICK!! Plus local family helps too.

Can't wait for this to start.

I'm considering it. I just have to get an idea of what kind of expenses I'll look at incurring to make a few events. I mean I don't have a cushy KTM job or beer commercials to pay for my track habit. :D

Race School is an additional $50, so if you took it at Nelson, the track day/race school would be $200 for the day. Then you have to finish one race weekend (First race is $80 (unless you do the mini 20 - $90)). Once you finish Todd will sign off and you are good to go.

Race prices goes as follows:

$80 - 1st race

$60 - 2nd race

$40 - 3rd race

$20 each for 4th and on

Seasonal license is $115; single event license will be $40, so if you are going to do 3 or more race weekends it is cheaper to get the seasonal license.

Also the added bonus, once you have your race license and if you do further Nelson events, Saturdays are cut down for pricing for the track day as long as you sign up for races also for that weekend. So that will be additional savings.

I made a calender for the 2012 season. It includes all of the track days and race events. If you would like to add it to your goggle calender account you can add it by copying and pasting the following account listing:

g8nhov8vsib26r1ocemv7ru00c@group.calendar.google.com

If anyone has any trouble or questions let me know, you can PM or email me at nbobinger@gmail.com

I may run race school the first weekend out in April or just run the first two weekends as track days and go with race school on the third weekend out. I might just do Friday trackday race school saturday and try racing the first race this season

FYI I did the Fri PM, Sat Race School, Sun Race, by Saturday 4th session I had to pull off each consecutive session due to cramps and I consider myself to be pretty physically fit. Granted I was riding super hard, and it was hot but just an FYI, I wouldn't recommend it.

FYI I did the Fri PM, Sat Race School, Sun Race, by Saturday 4th session I had to pull off each consecutive session due to cramps and I consider myself to be pretty physically fit. Granted I was riding super hard, and it was hot but just an FYI, I wouldn't recommend it.

John, add the calender to your gmail account/phone so I don't have to constantly remind you about event dates due to your Alzheimer's/memory problem.

Dude, now you get cramps like a chick on her period? I'm pulling that damn man card next weekend!!

If he was smart he'd be calling Keystone or their parent company and seeing if they'd throw in a little coin to get it done. Then he could give them rights to use it for advertising purposes. Hell, we could make a video of his "smoothness" around the track and send it to them.

I love this thread. Haha, Brian, you know I'm a little heavier than Tyler too so I am sure that doesn't help. Plus Craig was beating my ass Friday making me quicker every lap.

BUT this year, Ill be lighter and definitely more up on my cardio. Gotta get in shape for the wedding lol.

I love this thread. Haha, Brian, you know I'm a little heavier than Tyler too so I am sure that doesn't help. Plus Craig was beating my ass Friday making me quicker every lap.

BUT this year, Ill be lighter and definitely more up on my cardio. Gotta get in shape for the wedding lol.

You need a toyhauler for your wedding.