Judge frees 4 Muslim women....

TheBrown57

Who brutally beat a white woman, because of their religion

A gang of Muslim women who attacked a passer-by in a city centre walked free from court after a judge heard they were ‘not used to being drunk’ because of their religion.

Speaking at her home, Hibo Maxamed said: ‘I’m not proud of it, it’s not something I want to talk about. I just want to get on with my life.’

When asked if she wanted to apologise, she replied: ‘What, to the public? I really don’t care.'

:wtf::nono:

Reverse it, I wonder what the outcome would have been...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2070562/Muslim-girl-gang-kicked-Rhea-Page-head-yelling-kill-white-slag-FREED.html

[ame]

[/ame]

Remember that this happened in England; where the immigrants can do no wrong and the retarded British bend over backwards to give the influx of eastern Europeans and Muslims all that they want.

Huge problem there - they need some serious social reform.

And, of course, you're not allowed to carry there - fuckin' pussies. Guns are bad, m'kay?:o

• Upvote 1

I for one have no tolerance for the Muslim religion and their people, and they and their mosques have no business in this country period.
:nono:... unless you're trolling' date=' then... :lol:[/quote']

I went to school at c state with some guys that served and they all felt this way. One would say he would fuck one but couldnt trust them afterwards, and another felt the same way as Pokey, maybe moreso. Another just felt the want to punch them. FWIW i just sat back and listened.

Remember that this happened in England; where the immigrants can do no wrong and the retarded British bend over backwards to give the influx of eastern Europeans and Muslims all that they want.

Huge problem there - they need some serious social reform.

And, of course, you're not allowed to carry there - fuckin' pussies. Guns are bad, m'kay?:o

A guy I talk to online was talking about this. The whole hate crime thing only works one way.

all I can say is WOW! Sure hope your trolling....

Why would I be trolling, and how am I "wrong" for feeling that way? I don't trust a single one of them and I never will, yet I have no hatred toward them whatsoever. There are allot of fucked up belief systems/cults and whatever else ya wanna call them in the world, but what is happening in the USA right now with all the Muslim's is not going to end well. And by the way.......I am not totally ignorant about the Muslim religion, there are both good and bad out there just like some professed Christians claim to be.

Edited by Pokey

What is a typical sentence in this kind of case? They may have used the "not used to drink" excuse in mitigation but that doesn't mean the judge used that information in his judgement.

The mitigation used was; "not accustomed to alcohol", not "because they are muslim". It's been spun to make it about muslims. You can say anything you want in mitigation. I can offer; "My underpants were green that day..." as mitigation. And I might go free due to the totality of all factors in the case. And it may even be reported; "Criminal goes free after telling judge he was wearing green underpants". Doesn't mean the green pants had any bearing.

Still, stupid excuse either way.

Why would I be trolling, and how am I "wrong" for feeling that way? I don't trust a single one of them and I never will, yet I have no hatred toward them whatsoever. There are allot of fucked up belief systems/cults and whatever else ya wanna call them in the world, but what is happening in the USA right now with all the Muslim's is not going to end well. And by the way.......I am not totally ignorant about the Muslim religion, there are both good and bad out there just like some professed Christians claim to be.

Why stop at Muslim's, why not go with Buddists, Judaism, Hiduism....There are a lot more Jews than Muslims in this country, more Buddists as well and slightly less Hindu's. Organized religion as a whole has peaceful teachings, it's the extremists that skew the teachings, every religion has terrorists associated with it. Christianity is no different, remember the Crusades and witch hunts?

I'm curious as to why you believe what you do? Personal experience, reading unbiased news, etc.

Why stop at Muslim's, why not go with Buddists, Judaism, Hiduism....There are a lot more Jews than Muslims in this country, more Buddists as well and slightly less Hindu's. Organized religion as a whole has peaceful teachings, it's the extremists that skew the teachings, every religion has terrorists associated with it. Christianity is no different, remember the Crusades and witch hunts?

I'm curious as to why you believe what you do? Personal experience, reading unbiased news, etc.

Yes.....so called Christians have been some of the worst of the bunch, but can't say I have heard of a Buddhist, Jew, Hindu etc.......that have it out for anyone that doesnt believe like they do. No doubt there are many different Muslim people out there, good and bad alike. I am not much of a news kinda guy, not real confident in our media and their agendas. I simply have my gut feeling which tells me not to trust them, and I don't feel that way about any other belief/religion or those with no religious following. And yes, maybe I do know somebody whom has had real dealings/experiences with Muslims.;)

Yes.....so called Christians have been some of the worst of the bunch, but can't say I have heard of a Buddhist, Jew, Hindu etc.......that have it out for anyone that doesnt believe like they do. No doubt there are many different Muslim people out there, good and bad alike. I am not much of a news kinda guy, not real confident in our media and their agendas. I simply have my gut feeling which tells me not to trust them, and I don't feel that way about any other belief/religion or those with no religious following. And yes, maybe I do know somebody whom has had real dealings/experiences with Muslims.;)

Ok, maybe you should at least do a little reading to expand your knowledge. As far as other religions having it out for others that don't believe like them do some research on Israel and any of it's neighbors, India and Pakistan as well as China and Tibet and toss in the Protestant's and Catholic's for good measure. I'm glad that I am intelligent enough to not condemn a whole religion or belief system do to input from outside entities, but to each his own. That's what makes this a great country, freedom of thought and expression.

If we break it down to what's important in America....

Study: Atheist Children Are Better at Sports Than Any Other ‘Religious’ Group

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/study-atheist-children-are-better-at-sports-than-any-other-religious-group/

.... BOOM! From left-field.... enjoy :stirpot:

If we break it down to what's important in America....

Study: Atheist Children Are Better at Sports Than Any Other ‘Religious’ Group

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/study-atheist-children-are-better-at-sports-than-any-other-religious-group/

.... BOOM! From left-field.... enjoy :stirpot:

I love when you quote blogs instead of actual info... But from the REAL article you are referring to:

At the opposite end of the spectrum are Muslim children, who performed well below the average, especially girls.

But seriously, it actually had more to do with the region they grew up, with different cultures expecting different things from their children.

Nobody has been killed in the name of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. I've sacrificed my virginity once for it, but I've come to terms with that decision, and Ohio doesn't view Beastiality as a felony.

Ok, maybe you should at least do a little reading to expand your knowledge. As far as other religions having it out for others that don't believe like them do some research on Israel and any of it's neighbors, India and Pakistan as well as China and Tibet and toss in the Protestant's and Catholic's for good measure. I'm glad that I am intelligent enough to not condemn a whole religion or belief system do to input from outside entities, but to each his own. That's what makes this a great country, freedom of thought and expression.

I am more than intelligent enough to condemn whom ever the hell I feel like, and I don't have to understand and be politically correct on why they do the things they do. Many religious beliefs are the total fuck up of this WORLD, and when you know somebody who is directly involved in keeping this country of ours safe from Muslim extremists "every single day" then maybe you might feel a bit different. To not think Islam isn't setting their agenda's and making way for bigger and worse things to come in this country........that is where you need to inform yourself. They hate us all, don't be fooled into thinking otherwise, we are infidels and they will rain down on us a full jihad one of these days unless we put a stop to it.