Lookit...Gixchic finally got her new bike....

Putty

i'm gonna have to call a BS on that one. excitement of getting it home, taking the new pics, then taking the thing for a ride. i know how it works. i know that you wouldn't be able to just roll it back into the garage without cracking the throttle open up and down the street at least 1 time. unless your :supergay: or maybe a :squid: heres some :ky: in case you need it. :)

i'm gonna have to call a BS on that one. excitement of getting it home, taking the new pics, then taking the thing for a ride. i know how it works. i know that you wouldn't be able to just roll it back into the garage without cracking the throttle open up and down the street at least 1 time. unless your :supergay: or maybe a :squid: heres some :ky: in case you need it. :)

:lol:

The bike looks nice.

He already rode mine on Tuesday so he knows how it rides and handles.. No reason taking it out when the roads are so damn cold and wet.

unless your :supergay: or maybe a :squid: heres some :ky: in case you need it. :)

Yeah...i'm all of that.. :wtf:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Flounder if you need lessons on how to ride that thing you know how to reach me.

Someone must have hacked Chrome's account..