In the event of a non-zombie apocalypse... What would you do?

Josh1234

I would have to get out of the city. I would hang out at my friend's place in northeast Ohio. He has land and water. I would bring guns and ammo. And an ability to fix to things like cars.

I would also have to make a detour to Amish country and stop at that store that has all the old-time non-electric equipment for food prep.

We could defend the land. The one concern would be if everybody is getting out of the city, how long would the aminals exist to be there to hunt?

Maybe get some solar panels? Not sure the best plan to provide plentiful, residual food and water.

I did watch that TV show called Jericho. It was about a small town that had to stick together after a few nuke's were dropped in several cities in America.

Head down to my parents house in WV, they have tons of natural resources readily available there...they live on the river. Dad also has an entire room full of SG ammo and reloading supplies, everything from 12 gauge down to 410. They have an abundant supply of wildlife (deer, squirrel, rabbit, turkey, etc..), fish, water, wood, etc. We would be just fine. I would have to rope off dads back yard and make it into a garden and raise some chickens as well. Medicine will be the big equalizer when it comes to survival...but with the ammo surplus dad has we could trade for it for a long time. That's the good part about growing up in the country...we know how to make do with what is available. The hardest part would be having to defend what you own...convincing anyone besides dad and I to shoot to kill would be a challenge.

I would stock up on things people take for granted like condiments and spices, the things that will no longer be produced when society falls apart. Then get my guns and steal food from the sissies. This is survival, bitches!

Plan b would be to join one of the gangs of nomadic cannibals, really can't go wrong there.