Took the Fiance to the E.R. last night...

Beegreenstrings

She comes home at 11:00 making the trip home for the holidays from OSU. She had last minute shopping to do so she was running late. She comes in not feeling good and was worried about something she ate. At 1Am she is up and in the bathroom heaving (being a medic I have heard and seen it all but this was not natural).

A trip to the ER to find out she has appendicitis...

:nono:

Really...

Suppose to be home by the end of today...

Now they are saying the 26-27th...

Better to find out this way than to have something burst.

This. She is very very lucky and good thing erred on the side of precaution

Years ago my a couple friends and I were working on cars and one was just in terrible stomach pain. He thought it was just the massive amount of habanero salsa he consumes. Lo and behold his appendix burst in my driveway. Thankfully my old house was a mere 2 miles from the nearest ER.

My brother had Appendicitis that burst and caused peritonitis. From first report of pain to us taking him to ER was about 8 hours. They rushed him into surgery immediately.

Hope all is well and she recovers. Did they do an appendectomy?

Wish you woulda posted this last night and I coulda harassed you there. I worked last night and was in and out of Good Sam all night with dumb asses that can't drive.

Sorry brother I did not even pick my phone up on the way out the door..

God knows I had plenty of time.

Who's going to make the sammiches?

:nono: Wendys

:lol:

In surgery now

Most of you guys have rarely seen her. She is the guiding light in my life. If it was not for her I would be working for Blackwater in some shit hole somewhere. It's funny when my dad thanks her for that everytime he sees her and she just doesn't get it when he does. She is my best friend and archery partner. I actually taught her to shoot and she has won more than I have.

If I could just get her to ride?

Edited by Beegreenstrings

few more

Goofing off after a day out together, in the first one.

The second was at the Rhinehart 100 shoot. Yes that is a Zebra in the background.

Then the champ. One of her photos after she won the indoor world championships for the second year in a row. Cant tell it in that pic but she was sicker than a dog that day! It was rough. I dont know how she shot 40 targets in a row and won.

Edited by Beegreenstrings

Glad she's gonna be home for Christmas. Appendicitis sucks. I had mine out in 2006, only two weeks after I was married. Was in the hospital for a week because it was rupturing as it was being taken out, have a 3" scar to prove it. I hear that normal scars are only about an 1" or so.