My new guns!

SakeRocket

Just got home from Woodbury after picking up my new Acog from my Smith And Wesson OR my wife bought for me for christmas. They also put on my Nightsights on my HK P30. Its like a new gun. Ive read some threads about Woodburys service or lack there of. But I've always had great luck there and they always have the best prices and even if they dont at the time they always match good stuff thanks Big John

2011-11-19114056.jpg

2011-05-05111920.jpg

2011-05-05112106.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

worth or sold for? When i got the HK Woodbury was 80 bucks less than everyone around.

the Acog they sold me today was almost 100 less than what buckeye quoted me. Even though I live in Newark ill never go back to buckeye woodbury FTW

Attention - Your popularity status has just increased exponentially as you now meet the required criteria to become one of the cool kids.....now, as long as you can "ride" that R1..... you're in :D

Nice toys btw

Just got home from Woodbury after picking up my new Acog from my Smith And Wesson OR my wife bought for me for christmas. They also put on my Nightsights on my HK P30. Its like a new gun. Ive read some threads about Woodburys service or lack there of. But I've always had great luck there and they always have the best prices and even if they dont at the time they always match good stuff thanks Big John

2011-11-19114056.jpg

2011-05-05111920.jpg

2011-05-05112106.jpg

Congrats on working for woodbury!

Does anyone find it odd that SakeRocket just happened to join after the threads about Woodbury and his only posts are related to Woodbury and firearms he has bought there.

Something smells off.

I agree, I'd bet he works there or is friends with the owner. Something smells fishy! If he is just here to prop up woodbury, he is dumb. Whose opinion are we going to listen to his or longtime members with proof of their shenanigans.

Does anyone find it odd that SakeRocket just happened to join after the threads about Woodbury and his only posts are related to Woodbury and firearms he has bought there.

Something smells off.

You are correct. I love it when stuff like this happens. People don't do their research and treat this as some anonymous world wide forum not realizing this is a local tight knit group. And a good bit of the group are gun people and "used to be" Woodbury customers. The power of ORDN. :)

You are correct. I love it when stuff like this happens. People don't do their research and treat this as some anonymous world wide forum not realizing this is a local tight knit group. And a good bit of the group are gun people and "used to be" Woodbury customers. The power of ORDN. :)

Do you know for a fact? Just Curious? Becuase if he is here as a plant to prop up woodbury, that is funny. I guess it also show how much influence OR.