My new guns!

SakeRocket

SakeBurner... You "just got back" from woodbury with that AR...?

Then why does the filename for the AR pic have a datestamp of 2011-11-19 11:40:56?

So your wife bought you this AR for christmas, right? And you JUST got the ACOG. Right? But this pic was take 36 days before christmas - with the ACOG you bought AFTER christmas?

If you are going to go around stealing pics then PLEASE do a better job of it.

Challenge. I just bought an AR on saturday. Here is my proof...

photobucket-3721-1325535494290.jpg

If you post picture of YOUR AR in that is just like this (on the floor, with a hat and a hand-writted note dated today that references OR) then I will apologize for doubting you.

OTHERWISE you are a lying sack of crap adding dishonesty on top of dishonesty and dragging Woodbury deeper into the quagmire.

Ball's in your court. I'll wait.

Edited by Scruit

this is a local tight knit group.

Once again your estimation of local amazes me.

Troll is not too smart and shouldn't be trolling without the knowledge of our language. Apart from his juvenile assessment of the situation his grammar mistakes alone were a very telling clue about how successful he wouldn't be.

SakeBurner... You "just got back" from woodbury with that AR...?

Then why does the filename for the AR pic have a datestamp of 2011-11-19 11:40:56?

So your wife bought you this AR for christmas, right? And you JUST got the ACOG. Right? But this pic was take 36 days before christmas - with the ACOG you bought AFTER christmas?

Yeah I noticed that also about the pics.. This guy is full of so much shit its rediculous. And considering the pic was taken with a Samsung Galaxy Phone, there is no argument about a incorrect date/time on the pic because the time is synched with the tower.

Again. YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK!! Its about time he just GTFO.

Actually, I get a date of 5-5-2011 imbedded in the jpg,

but I do think they are his photos anyway, from other info generated.

Thats the date for the HK pics. We were talking about the AR which he supposedly said he got for xmas and then went and bought the ACOG.

BUT., the acog is in the pic on the AR which was supposedly a xmas gift yet the pic was taken 11-19-11

Thats the date for the HK pics. We were talking about the AR which he supposedly said he got for xmas and then went and bought the ACOG.

BUT., the acog is in the pic on the AR which was supposedly a xmas gift yet the pic was taken 11-19-11

Agreed. The exif data agrees with the datestamp in the filename for "his" AR pic. :cool:

Didn't look at the HK The AR had a stated timeline (after christmas) that could be verified.

Agreed. The exif data agrees with the datestamp in the filename for "his" AR pic. :cool:

Didn't look at the HK The AR had a stated timeline (after christmas) that could be verified.

When I saw it was a phone pic in the exif, I was really hoping the GPS was turned on. Would have been funny as hell to have a pic taken within a few miles of Woodbury or better yet at Woodbury. :)

got it... it's all happening just too fast for me poor old brain...

and yeah, I was hoping the gps was on. rats.

Well, I guess he also put a timeline on the HK - "they also put night sights on the HK". So, who does the HK have night sights May 5th 2011?

Its the Mayan's fault!

Dec 21, 2012 the end is coming, maybe woodbury can save us.