Casper

Would you rock the Honda Slammer?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rock the Honda Slammer?

• Yup
    • Nope

why not just buy a HD?

1. Why buy an HD?

2. Last time I looked at HD's lineup I didn't see a bike that looked like this.

3. Water cooled and shaft drive.

4. Probably cheaper (Interstate starts at $13.4K)

Not saying I would buy either or that I couldn't make good arguments for buying HD but why can't their be a choice.

Craig

When I read the title I thought I was gonna have to bust out the pogs and try out a honduh slammer!! I like the bike tho! wouldnt buy one, but Id rock it

Oh man. Pogs. I wonder what I ever did with mine. I even had a double stack brass slammer. Hmm.

Oh man. Pogs. I wonder what I ever did with mine. I even had a double stack brass slammer. Hmm.

I did as well my friend. Did yours have the two little finger prints in it? haha. Oh the memories! :banana:

I figured I was the only one that thought of pogs when I saw this. Didn't think anyone else would remember them

Awesome remembers everything! :lol:

Ya know Casper, that is a bike that either one likes or hates......not too much in between. Personally, I fall in the latter catagory. Not my cup of tea. I guess I'll stick with my classics.

Bvia7.jpg

The only problem with me owning this bike is that when perched on this my fat beer belly would ruin the lines on this beauty. I'd just detract from the graceful lines. So the intended effect would be lost. It would have to be just a showpiece in my garage at that point.

one pretty cruiser... one I would own. Did I mention the loads of awesome paint space........ I would seriously fk that thing up. LOL being a older fart im not that worried that is underpowered and when I finally park the CBR ill be lookn to slow down.:cool: the reliability of it would be a major up for me.... and I have to agree with CB...... harley has nothing that impresses me as far as visually. walked through buckeye harley several weeks back and other than the overpriced (imo) "custom" painted ones they are a yawn. the Vrods are the only ones that show some real attitude.