Buddy got a new Sierra Z92 WOW (no pics)

Beegreenstrings

I don't like them in case of an accident either. The minor accident I had would have been much worse if my metal bumper didn't help spin/push them around me. If I had a plastic bumper I don't think my truck would have been drivable.

I don't really off road, but I have been through 4'+ of snow without issue. Plastic just wouldn't hold up to that.

well the bumper itself isn't plastic, they are just plastic caps glued on the front corners. The middle is solid metal (which started little rust pit spots after 1 month of its first winter) and the rear bumper is 3/4 metal and the top 1/4 where you step is plastic

I hate the platic bumpers, and I don't care for the front end design on the 08 and newer GM/Chevy's IMHO.

While we're making corrections, the GMT900 was also available for late '07 models too.

I don' tget where you're going with the ABS thing.

Or with anything.

I'll try again, and I'll type slowly so you can keep up...

- If you drive a massive offroad truck because you actually go offroad in it, then you're fine.

- If you drive a big diesel dually because you regularly tow or haul stuff then you're fine

- If you drive a massive offroad truck, or a big diesel dually, and you never go offroad and you never tow or haul stuff, and you only have the vehicle for its image, then you obviously have some self esteem issues that you feel must be addressed by making other road users think you're bigger and badder than you are. Hence, penormobile. This effect is made even worse by aftermarket modifications that make it more offroady, but you never drive it offroad.

They are no better than people who buy an ex-police Crown Victoria and then make it look like a cop car again by reactivating the wig-wags and spotlight, adding a CB do they can hook the mic cord over the mirror, hanging a set of cuffs from the mirror and putting "auxilliary brake lights" in the rear window that looks like blue lights. It's all about trying to make people respect you for all the wrong reasons.

- You wanna drive a cop car, then become a cop.

- You wanna drive a tow rig? Tow stuff.

- You wanna dive a jacked-up offroad rig? Drive offroad.

- You wanna drive a drag bike with a stretched swingarm? Take it to the strip.

We use the term "ricers" to describe people who take imports and make them LOOK fast (or try to) without making them GO fast, and we complain about how it's all about image.

We complain about soccer moms driving Ford Excursions to the elementary school and back. Same applies.

Did I make it simple enough for you, or do you need a picture?

Trust me, I get what you are saying and what you typically say on here... The ABS comment may take a little time to digest, but here's a tip... You basically were saying it is silly to have something you really don't need... Get it now? Your sig is a great place to start...

Now, if you wanna stronger reaction from me, you can keep pushing and I'll retort in a manner that may deflate your ego...

What I really hate is that you are making a blanket statement that a LOT of guys on here fall into really. I have a big ol truck. Sold it and now am running a lifted van. Probably to compensate for a small wiener according to you. Hell, I have an FJ Cruiser that I have actually done some off roading with, but probably have two times a smaller wiener than most so, I have two useless vehicles cause I wanna just look the part...:rolleyes:

Same with Madcat and others. All these guys with lifted trucks aren't near as hard core as Billy Bad Ass with an old Bronco. Then again, they don't have a motorcycle that has gadgets that aren't needed...

The point is that you are making comments that are bullshit. Your comments above are what YOU say.

Understand this. If my dad buys the new BMW M3 and doesn't track it, is he pretending or starving for attention? If I buy an MX bike and only ride trails with it, am I buying an image and posing to be a racer?

How about this? People can actually buy things that THEY LIKE!! Wow!! What a neato concept!! Some people do buy for image and yes, they deserve a royal ass chewing by the ever so critical Scruit. But, remember that there are a lot of us on here that fit into the small penis category that you so describe. Yes, even guys that are not needing crutches to ride a motorcycle... See how that works?

Back to your regularly scheduled program...

you can get a quad cab with an 8ft bed.....how does having more room inside the truck affect its usability?

Because then you're driving something as long as a school bus. Do any offroading at all, and you're high centering it.

My 93 chevy has enough room behind the seat for lots of shit. Our newer regular cab dodge at work has even more room. With an 8 foot box you still have the option for a tool box, and still have plenty of room left to keep using the bed. I would get tired real fast of a 6 foot bed, even though i think RCSB trucks look sweet. A 5 foot box in a full size truck is just mind blowing to me. Bikes, lumber, mulch, trash, and lots of other random shit i haul would be irritating to try to cram in there.

But since you can't get a new GM with a stick, I'm not interested anyway. You guys can have your mile high overpriced luxo-"trucks".

Because then you're driving something as long as a school bus. Do any offroading at all, and you're high centering it.

My 93 chevy has enough room behind the seat for lots of shit. Our newer regular cab dodge at work has even more room. With an 8 foot box you still have the option for a tool box, and still have plenty of room left to keep using the bed. I would get tired real fast of a 6 foot bed, even though i think RCSB trucks look sweet. A 5 foot box in a full size truck is just mind blowing to me. Bikes, lumber, mulch, trash, and lots of other random shit i haul would be irritating to try to cram in there.

But since you can't get a new GM with a stick, I'm not interested anyway. You guys can have your mile high overpriced luxo-"trucks".

Strongly disagree. I've been driving trucks my whole life, and a single/regular cab blows donkey dick.

There is a pretty good market for people that would like a vehicle with a bed. I have hauled lots of shtuff in my trucks, and only time I need a longer one is for 14' material.

Trust me, I get what you are saying and what you typically say on here... The ABS comment may take a little time to digest, but here's a tip... You basically were saying it is silly to have something you really don't need... Get it now? Your sig is a great place to start...

Now, if you wanna stronger reaction from me, you can keep pushing and I'll retort in a manner that may deflate your ego...

What I really hate is that you are making a blanket statement that a LOT of guys on here fall into really. I have a big ol truck. Sold it and now am running a lifted van. Probably to compensate for a small wiener according to you. Hell, I have an FJ Cruiser that I have actually done some off roading with, but probably have two times a smaller wiener than most so, I have two useless vehicles cause I wanna just look the part...:rolleyes:

Same with Madcat and others. All these guys with lifted trucks aren't near as hard core as Billy Bad Ass with an old Bronco. Then again, they don't have a motorcycle that has gadgets that aren't needed...

The point is that you are making comments that are bullshit. Your comments above are what YOU say.

Understand this. If my dad buys the new BMW M3 and doesn't track it, is he pretending or starving for attention? If I buy an MX bike and only ride trails with it, am I buying an image and posing to be a racer?

How about this? People can actually buy things that THEY LIKE!! Wow!! What a neato concept!! Some people do buy for image and yes, they deserve a royal ass chewing by the ever so critical Scruit. But, remember that there are a lot of us on here that fit into the small penis category that you so describe. Yes, even guys that are not needing crutches to ride a motorcycle... See how that works?

scruit you must realize you are wrong and ktm brian is right. He is the safest driver ever, he has twice the reaction time of anyone. You wouldn't understand scruit because you didn't study under the Shutyomouff system! Ktm Brian is all knowing! He has posted so now you must submit. :bow::bigfinger:

Unsubscribed GOD (ktm Brian) has spoken so the topic is resolved!

:bigfinger: :bigfinger: :bigfinger:

you must not have read my whole post - we use an extended cab as a work truck, and its FULL...if it was single cab, there would be no room left for stuff...we have a truck we use to make a living and work out of, sorry if its not a "real" truck in your eyes because it has a backseat :rolleyes:

i bet we use that truck more in a week than you use yours in a year (for stuff requiring a truck), it constantly has a 10k lb trailer hooked up to it with a track-hoe on it, a bed full of equipment and tools, and 3 tool boxes all full (not including a filled back seat and center console up front)

How about this? People can actually buy things that THEY LIKE!! Wow!! What a neato concept!! Some people do buy for image and yes, they deserve a royal ass chewing by the ever so critical Scruit. But, remember that there are a lot of us on here that fit into the small penis category that you so describe.

i agree with this.

personally - like i mentioned before, i dont see a reason to buy a big truck and deck it out with mud tires and skid plates etc and then never get it dirty, same for stretching a bike and never hitting the track with it...but i wouldnt get after people for doing so, maybe a joke here and there but nothing more.

if its what you like, get it. who cares what other people think? i dont see the correlation between vehicles and penis size, but i guess its because i dont sit around contemplating other dudes junk all day, i couldnt give a shit what somebody drives - especially if its tastefully done

its like making fun of scruit for having a sport touring bike or whatever that thing is considered, when he doesnt really travel that far (according to the map in his sig)...ive seen people go 3x as far, on a bike 3x less equipped for such distances...doesnt mean he has any less right to own it, and doesnt mean he should be ragged on for it. he bought what he likes, he enjoys riding it, end of story. (not getting after you brian for your comment on his bike, more so giving an example he will understand)

Now you did it Brian; You promised you wouldn't tell people about my little wiener. I drive a lifted F250 just like dude's post just because I have a small wiener(dont tell my fiance she would be mad).

But yeah, I do drive a huge ass F250, I tow about 15 weekends a year, I go off-roading when I'm towing my TT to races, and sometimes in fields, but I live in a suburb.

There is really no reason to read my post, I just was mentioned and really like my F250 Diesel and wish I knew how to upload pics of my wiener. I mean truck.

scruit you must realize you are wrong and ktm brian is right. He is the safest driver ever, he has twice the reaction time of anyone. You wouldn't understand scruit because you didn't study under the Shutyomouff system! Ktm Brian is all knowing! He has posted so now you must submit. :bow::bigfinger:

Unsubscribed GOD (ktm Brian) has spoken so the topic is resolved!

:bigfinger: :bigfinger: :bigfinger:

Wow, someone got butt hurt or is a buddy with Scruit. Unless of course, you prescribe to the same notion that guys that have lifted trucks have small peni. Or, maybe you think it is ok to slander people with blanket statements...

But hey, I somewhere or at some time offended you and you still are upset. That's cool. But hey, if you agree with Scruit's mentality, I guess you have that right, but I know a good number of guys on here and they aren't shallow or attention whores so, I am standing up for them...

I don't know about being the safest driver, but I do bet I have twice the reaction time of you... Ooooops... Did I just say that out loud?:rolleyes:

(not getting after you brian for your comment on his bike, more so giving an example he will understand)

No worries, dude! I used the ABS example as a way to say that maybe we think he isn't as good a rider as others due to having the need of such add-ons to bikes.

BUT, ABS has it's place and is a great thing for certain situations. Unless he goes off road of course, but as you mentioned about the map, not sure.

Very tasteful and a great example of what I was trying to get at that people can do whatever they want and we shouldn't judge (too harshly) as to their character makeup or physical traits simply due to what they bought...

man mine isnt even that big....

i have a 2003 Suburban with some all terrain tires... i also have a enclosed trailer for my two bikes..

i trailer maybe 1-2 times a month for track days only about 1-4hrs away usually.. and i take it down to hocking hills to help my uncle in the back fields.. not crazy mudding

do i need a suburban to do tha no.. do i need an enclosed trailer.. no..

but i have those things in the off chance that i do need it nuff said..

man mine isnt even that big....

i have a 2003 Suburban with some all terrain tires... i also have a enclosed trailer for my two bikes..

i trailer maybe 1-2 times a month for track days only about 1-4hrs away usually.. and i take it down to hocking hills to help my uncle in the back fields.. not crazy mudding

do i need a suburban to do tha no.. do i need an enclosed trailer.. no..

but i have those things in the off chance that i do need it nuff said..

suburban with no lift? Your wiener is too big to be our club. Nice try, Gigantor...

• Upvote 1