Race Tire Takeoffs

owndjoo

it'd be sweet if we could sticky this, but it's up to the mods.

I have many sets of 120/70/17 and 180/55/17's (i think that's the sidewall) for sale. I have the new pirelli dot's and the old dot's, i also have a few Michelin PR1 fronts and PR5 rears. i'll sell the new 'rellis and michelins for $50/front $70/rear or $100 for sets. i'll toss the old pirellis for $80/set. i also have some 160 rears from my SV in the old pirelli dot. I will be having more and more of the new pirellis throughout the year in both dot and superbike slicks for those trackday guys. slicks will be around $140/set more than likely, depending on condition.

note- most of these tires have 1- 1.5 days on them, as in 5 races and a practice or two. PLENTY of tread and grip left, just not enough for top level racing. for instance, i can take a set of these tires and race on them, then go do two whole trackdays at mid-ohio(tire shredder) and still turn 1.36's on these all day. great for the street as well. i'd say most have 75-85% tread life left.

it'd be sweet if we could sticky this, but it's up to the mods.

I have many sets of 120/70/17 and 180/55/17's (i think that's the sidewall) for sale. I have the new pirelli dot's and the old dot's, i also have a few Michelin PR1 fronts and PR5 rears. i'll sell the new 'rellis and michelins for $50/front $70/rear or $100 for sets. i'll toss the old pirellis for $80/set. i also have some 160 rears from my SV in the old pirelli dot. I will be having more and more of the new pirellis throughout the year in both dot and superbike slicks for those trackday guys. slicks will be around $140/set more than likely, depending on condition.

note- most of these tires have 1- 1.5 days on them, as in 5 races and a practice or two. PLENTY of tread and grip left, just not enough for top level racing. for instance, i can take a set of these tires and race on them, then go do two whole trackdays at mid-ohio(tire shredder) and still turn 1.36's on these all day. great for the street as well. i'd say most have 75-85% tread life left.

I'm stocked up now but they don't last long....I'll hit you up soon!!